IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

N/A

Buddahfan

Hi Buddahfan :-)

N/A is most commonly understood to mean Not Available.

Could mean North America too - my interpretation would often be No Acronyms :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I guess it depends on where you see N/A. In this case you are correct about its meaning

**** N/A Not Available

****** N/A North America

****** N/A No Answer

****** N/A Not Applicable

****** N/A Never Again

****** N/A Not Acceptable

****** N/A Non Alcoholic

****** N/A Naturally Aspirated (non-turbocharged/non-supercharged engine) :lol:

***** N/A Non Action

*** N/A Non-Aspirated (engine)

* N/A N/A

A N/A (naturally-aspirated engine) or normally-aspirated engine (or "N/A" - aspiration meaning breathing) refers to an internal combustion engine (normally petrol or diesel powered) that is neither turbocharged nor supercharged

I guess Naturally Aspirated as an entirely different connotation than Naturally Grown:lol:

Hi Buddahfan

:-)

Yes, - I suppose it goes to show that acronyms are as much a bother as it is a help.

Cheers

solbjerg

I guess it depends on where you see N/A. In this case you are correct about its meaning

I guess Naturally Aspirated as an entirely different connotation than Naturally Grown:lol:

Buddahfan,

I do not think you will ever hear a politcian say "No Answer"... If they don't know...they will make one up. :twisted:

That is true however I was thinking more along the lines of "That was no answer to my question" or "You did not answer my question"

In other words, the politician's answer was a none answer or N/A; i.e. no answer:lol:

Buddahfan and this thread must be heading for the record books for the most travelled thread, in forum history.....:-P

It's probably because someone used the word 'Politician' in one of the post,

All the FBI and CIA Spooks have that word in their hourly Search-routine. :roll::grin:

Now, Let's see how many Hits those two 'acronyms' get? :lol:

Is this post N/A enough for You? :?:

Toppack

I think there is now, since we have redefined it beyond all recognition. Should give them something to do trying to work out what we are talking about.

Yep, We may need to have Enoskype Move all of this Again, to the 'Confusion' thread. :lol:

Not Really! Enoskype

I'm confused and Lost enough Already. :shock: :lol:

Archived