IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Optimization scan always has problems listed

mystry13

Every time I run ASC, system optimization has (2) to be fixed.

Using expert mode

Asus computer, I 5 cpu

8 gigs of ram, 12 gig vir memory, 4 gig USB stick (Ready Boost)

1 terabyte harddrive (sata) less than 10 % used

Road Runner download a 3/4 gig movie in 5 minutes.

Other than that you got a 5 star program

OH, I have had couple houndred people downlod ASC (I Think), telling them about it at the coin clubs I go to every week.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I have moved your post to it's own thread so we can discuss the following

Every time I run ASC, system optimization has (2) to be fixed.

Using expert mode....

If there are 2 reported problems every time you run an Advanced SystemCare scan then it's probable that some other software is making changes in between scans

• Launch Advanced SystemCare and do a Scan but do not Repair yet

• In the System Optimization section click on problems

If it is obvious that you don't want these 'problems' repaired (EG: Ready Boost changes) then right click on the items and select Ignore this problem

If you are unsure what the 'problems' relate to then post the description that Advanced SystemCare supplies here and it can be investigated

In either case please reply back here with your findings so IObit can know what is making these changes and look for an 'automatic' solution

All the best, woz of oz

thank you I'll try that , that has worked with other programs, just didnt tthink about it.

I thought ASC was just getting my computer in shape, becausse it foundd a lot of registry errors in the begining. But it has kept it up, I have beteen 80 and 200 registry errors daily.

I can run wise registry cleaner and get 7 or less, then run ASC and it finds a lot, a lot.

Arthur Pick

Hi mystry

Firstly I would not run several different registry cleaners because they may interfere with each other.

Each registry cleaner has has its own parameters and may not clean what the other cleans. For example if you clean with wise registry it may have parameters to clean something - afterwards if you run registry cleaner in ASC it may find related files of the file wise cleaner removed and clean these related files because the file that wise cleaner removed are missing.

Secondly - what the registry finds depends greatly on what use you have put the machine through - fx. if you have uninstalled or deleted many files/programs and how much you have surfed the internet and created many temporary files since the last time you cleaned the registry

Cheers

solbjerg

I thought ASC was just getting my computer in shape, becausse it foundd a lot of registry errors in the begining. But it has kept it up, I have beteen 80 and 200 registry errors daily.

I can run wise registry cleaner and get 7 or less, then run ASC and it finds a lot, a lot.

Arthur Pick

A little more info

After days of getting large errrors #'s on registry fix, 100 to 198.

I got a large # above 160, I did not fix any errrors.

Wise Reegistry cleaner being faily well known, I downloaded it,and run it.

It found 7 errors. I uninstalled it, then and there.

Finished my scan with ASC, and let ASC fix everything.

I sent you message last evening, but I gguess it didd't go through. It hadd a large # of registry errors in it.

First thing this morning, I checked,MSN.com, my email,and silver prrices.

Then run ASC 3 times.

Registry

147 errors

40 errors

check mark

One other thing I thought you mmight likee to see, I rn CCleaner rrigght after that.

ANALYSIS COMPLETE - (0.443 secs)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13.9 MB to be removed. (Approximate size)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of files to be deleted (Note: No files have been deleted yet)

Internet Explorer - Temporary Internet Files 704 KB 27 files

Internet Explorer - History 64 KB 2 files

Internet Explorer - Cookies 2 KB 5 files

Internet Explorer - Index.dat files 608 KB 2 files

Windows Explorer - Thumbnail Cache 4 KB 6 files

System - Temporary Files 51 KB 17 files

System - Windows Log Files 9,565 KB 8 files

System - Windows Error Reporting 5 KB 2 files

Advanced - Old Prefetch data 1,358 KB 1 files

Windows - MS AntiMalware 57 KB 8 files

Windows - MS Security Client 1,855 KB 2 files

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\AntiPhishing\ED8654D5-B9F0-4DD9-B3E8-F8F560086FDF.dat 288 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\engine[1].htm 2 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\HVG_OSD_MONEY_FOURTAB_GALLERY_SITE_WIDE[1].htm 96 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\MarketStatus[1] 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\MicrosoftAjax[1].js 100 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\question[1].gif 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\RecentQuotes[1] 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\show[1].js 3 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\streaming[1] 2 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\streaming[2] 2 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\ww[1].css 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\ww[1].js 10 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\049VG3RG\y1mKp05OlL1ftkq8RlEScgzpvH4ppHxwVvnGawkwCluhXPdbRg-Vukw7JIO0nu7C8nC8zDUTRFIHPdBj4uwMIDDwQ[1] 5 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\2DIF2K7G\0a7045c66485ec4683aaf7c0a20093[1].css 119 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\2DIF2K7G\492[1].htm 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\2DIF2K7G\Image[1].jpg 5 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\2DIF2K7G\Image[2].jpg 5 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\2DIF2K7G\Image[3].jpg 5 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\2DIF2K7G\Image[4].jpg 6 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\2DIF2K7G\streaming[1] 2 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\RQNQ1TIO\footprint[1].js 12 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\RQNQ1TIO\info[1].htm 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\RQNQ1TIO\streaming[1] 2 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\MSIMGSIZ.DAT 48 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\ProgramData\QFX Software\KeyScrambler\Settings.ini 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\QFX Software\KeyScrambler\Settings.ini 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\25VBCRRB\ieonline.microsoft[1] 0 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\Low\History.IE5\index.dat 48 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\IEDownloadHistory\index.dat 16 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\low\2HDJG36W.txt 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\low\6B739QQA.txt 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\low\6R8KU0DX.txt 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\low\6V5071NF.txt 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\low\LHU24ETK.txt 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\IECompatCache\index.dat 352 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\IETldCache\index.dat 256 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer\thumbcache_1024.db 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer\thumbcache_256.db 1 KB

C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer\thumbcache_32.db 1 KB

This just for your info

If no one else is haveing problems with the registry,, please let me know. I will reiinstall my windows. but I would hate to, because even working offline my computer is lighting fast. Boots up in 21 secs.

I am runing in expert mode,, Top Perf, Home user

Arthur

Mystry13

Is the list of items to be deleted an ASC list orone of the other programs you ran. Your last post is a bit confusing. Please clarify which program generated the list.

I cannot see anything unusual in this list, and it seems to be all items that you would normally expect on a machine.

Are you still getting the (2) problems everytime you run system optimize,

Is you last post a new/different problem

Hi Scannan.

This is the log that Ccleaner by Piriform generates when it has completed. It is a list of the items that have been cleaned in your machine.;-) In this case it is basicly a list of junk files accumulated by browsing the internet, that Ccleaner has removed... and is quite normal.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi mystry13!

Have you followed the instructions that Cicely from Iobit support provided in the earlier post? She wishes to show your logs to the Engineers/Programmers at Iobit.

Also I strongly recommend you not over-utilize registry cleaners for a number of reasons, including risk of damage to your system. I also strongly recommend you reconsider using multiple registry cleaners as this multiplies this risk significantly. Many people obsess with keeping their machine squeaky clean (I'm not saying you are) and that is fine, but over-utilization of registry optimizers is not a good way to achieve this.;-)

If your machine is running well there is certainly no need to reformat. Have you been having problems with it or are you just focusing on the results of these softwares?

From Woz's post:

If there are 2 reported problems every time you run an Advanced SystemCare scan then it's probable that some other software is making changes in between scans

This is a strong possibility!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Someone isnt reading my messages completely

I used wise registry cleaner once and deleted it.

ASC had found over a 100 errors, which I did not fix, wisee found 7, Ithen deleted wise registry cleaner. And run and cleaned with ASC.

Question? ASC cleans 148 registry errrors in less than a half second, does that tell you anything.

I run ASC 3 times in a row. registry errors , 140, 47, 0.

The next thing I did was run CCleeaner, and posted that to you, cause I thought it rather laarge, beingg I just run ASC 3 times.

I explained I did some serious house cleaning. I found some weird stuff in windows,program data, about 6 programs I had never heard of. being a new computer I had used add/remove to remove dozens of programs. But had left traces of them in program files and program files (86 ). Also reduces vir mem. by 2 gigs. Since then havent gotten Sys Opt errors.

Arthur

I dont know where the logs are

Arthur

If you are speaking of the logs Cicely reffered to... she told you where they are:

Please go to More -> Settings -> Logs and Back. Then open log folder to package those logs in that folder and send to us for clear investigation. You can email to support@iobit.com and give a link of this thread.
This means within your ASC goto the more button at the top right of the main GUI, click Settings... etc. The instructions seem clear to me.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Mystry13

Is the list of items to be deleted an ASC list orone of the other programs you ran. Your last post is a bit confusing. Please clarify which program generated the list.

I cannot see anything unusual in this list, and it seems to be all items that you would normally expect on a machine.

Are you still getting the (2) problems everytime you run system optimize,

Is you last post a new/different problem

Mel

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who felt the thread had become confusing. I asked the same question.

Hi mystry13

As the difference between the ver.5 and the beta 6 is Most Likely nominal or non existant concerning the system optomizer... the results and conclusions of the tests I performed just a few months ago likely haven't changed.

If you have a recent OS, decent internet connection, and decent machine it is most likely the settings of System Optimization wouldn't matter anyway,

This is the thread I refer to.

So it is quite likely pointless even to worry about it??

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Not confused at all,

I am not confused on this issue. I don't post if I am confused. I think my posts are quite clear?

I believe the original/poster member has not described the situation adequately. Please clarify this mystry13 from your post:

I explained I did some serious house cleaning. I found some weird stuff in windows,program data, about 6 programs I had never heard of. being a new computer I had used add/remove to remove dozens of programs. But had left traces of them in program files and program files (86 ). Also reduces vir mem. by 2 gigs. Since then havent gotten Sys Opt errors.

Please confirm that this is a new out of the box computer as you state. Or is it a "new" computer to you... second hand, used?

Please elaborate on this post... the last one you made before my response...

I have a programs that deletes tem,temp,log,logs. daily.
What programs are you speaking of??

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Need to correct.

This is a clarification of a statement I made in my previous post:

I am not confused on this issue. I rarely post if I am confused. I think my posts are quite clear?
I have posted when confused... usually asking for more information, in order to remove my confusion... sometimes to help clarify another members post so that I'm not confused, and... (the rarely part is the time that I will not post... which is infrequent).:?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi all,

I also made mistake in my previous post.

The clear guidance should be

"Please go to More Sttings -> Settings -> Logs & Backup. Then click Open Log Folder on thr right column to go to the log folder and package logs in that folder. "

Also here is a screenshot for this.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10468&stc=1&d=1348731612 http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10469&stc=1&d=1348731622

I have tried

I have windows 7, with no email account.

I used Road Runner and there email.

So I try to copy the registry logs to a email I composed and sent it to you, but road runner wont send it.

I dont know what to do.

Cant you enter my computer and see the files, or copy them.

Sorry , but I have tried every thing, unless, I am supose to put something in the emails, Bc, and Bcc.

Maybe if you email me, I can copy and paste the files and return your email.

Arthur

Edit Note: You should not post your email address on this or any forum, it allows harvesting bots to grab it and then spam you.

We do not give email support on the forum because the purpose of the forum is to share information with all members.

Hi mystry13,

Try compressing threm in zip or rar files by a file compressor software such as WinRAR, and you can send them by rr e-mail.

If they are still rejected, change the extentions of .reg files to your like (For example .txt), compress them in zip/rar file and put a note that their extentions shoud be renamed to .reg before using.

Cheers.

Hi mystry13,

Cant you enter my computer and see the files, or copy them.

We don't do this... and you should never allow anybody to do this unless it is an extreme unusual circumstance and you are 100%:wink: certain of what you are doing!!!

As a caution, perhaps you should re-visit the permissions you have selected in your Windows and limit access appropriately.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

registry fix,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Arthur

Advanced SystemCare Log

====================================

Application Version: 6.0.5.134

Database Version: 53692

Scan Mode: Manual

x64 Bit:Yes

Windows 7

2012-09-29(16-04-53)

====================================

[Registry Scan]: 116 Problems Detected

------Details------

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Keyboard Layout\Toggle

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\TMRUCombo

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Macromedia\FlashPlayer

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\Startup\Once

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\CTF\DirectSwitchHotkeys

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\CTF\SortOrder

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\EventSystem\{26c409cc-ae86-11d1-b616-00805fc79216}

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Zoom

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Cryptography\CertificateTemplateCache

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\My

Deleted HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\IEShims\NormalizedPaths value=C:\Users\mystry13\$RECYCLE.BIN

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\Junk File Tool\File Masks to Exclude

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\Junk File Tool\Folders to Include

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\PC Cleanup Tool\Deep Cleanup

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\PC Cleanup Tool\Quick Cleanup

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\Registry Optimizer\Exclusions

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\Repair Shortcuts\Advanced Options

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\Repair Shortcuts\Automatic Options

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\Security Optimizer\Options

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820}

Deleted HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\IEShims\NormalizedPaths value=C:\Users\mystry13\$RECYCLE.BIN

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DontShowMeThisDialogAgain

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery\Active

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery\PendingDelete

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\MSF\Registration\Listen

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPublisher\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPublisher\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPublisher\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Disallowed\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SmartCardRoot\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\trust\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPeople\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPublisher\Certificates

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPublisher\CRLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\TrustedPublisher\CTLs

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\Disk Medic\Advanced\Disk Drives

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\iolo\System Mechanic\Disk Medic\Automatic\Disk Drives

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\LastPass

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Multimedia\DirectSound

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Health\{02F4801C-1338-47AE-9DB9-BEC2E96B9585}

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Player\Tasks\NowPlaying

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Preferences\ProxySettings\HTTP

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Preferences\ProxySettings\RTSP

Deleted HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2070738056-747138811-351632013-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\IEShims\NormalizedPaths value=C:\Users\mystry13\$RECYCLE.BIN

[Privacy Fix]: 5 problems fixed

------Details------

Deleted C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\58TSPNMC\s.ytimg.com\videostats.sol

Deleted C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\58TSPNMC\http://www.springboardplatform.com\mediaplayer\springboard\mediaplayer.swf\org.flowplayer.sol

Deleted C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\58TSPNMC\http://www.springboardplatform.com\mediaplayer\springboard\mediaplayer.swf\springboard_analytics.sol

Deleted C:\Users\mystry13\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CustomDestinations\28c8b86deab549a1.customDestinations-ms

Deleted HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RecentDocs

[system Optimization]: 2 problems fixed

------Details------

Modified HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\|HungAppTimeout

Modified HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\|WaitToKillAppTimeout

Archived