IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC2 is blocked when I turn the computer on

davehorne

For the last two days I turn on the computer and I see a balloon from Windows telling me it has blocked a program. When I hover the mouse over that or click on it, I see AWC2 mentioned. I merely click and the program then appears in my System Tray. I have the feeling that AWC2 is not 100 percent Vista compliant. This is a minor gripe, I know.

Also, when I look in Windows Defender \ History , AWC2 is listed as unknown though permitted (obviously by me). If I open Windows Defender \ Tools \ Allowed Items, the field is blank and there's nothing where I can add this program.

... and the option from within AWC2 to automatically load at Startup is checked.

Is AWC2 100 percent Vista compliant?

DH, quote below is the part in that post that I have given the link, not the whole thread.

The Administrator is, the Administrator Account, not a User Account with Administrator rights.

Some of them are solved by just disabling the UAC and unblocking setup file before installing AWC or any other program as The Administrator, that UAC interferes with.

I hope this helps. Cheers.

Cheers.

Archived