IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 6.0.7.160 is released. (Updated again October 22, 2012)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 6.0.7.160 is released. (Updated again, 1022)

...http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (asc-setup-v6.exe) (6.0.7.160) size: 19489KB) (Updated Oct. 16, 2012 size: 18916 KB) [updated again Oct. 22, 2012 6.0.7.160 Final (1022) size: 18916 KB]

Application File: ASC.exe (3682 KB) Application File version: (6.0.7.160)

Features:

• Scan and remove spyware and adware with the latest definition
  • Prevent spyware, hijackers and bad websites from being installed
  • Erase the history of all activities in your computer
  • Scan and fix invalid and improper registry entries
  • Detect and remove invalid startup items
  • Search and Clean up unused Windows garbage
  • Repair system configurations, Eliminate System Bottlenecks and Prevent Crashes
  • Tune up Windows to improve both system and Internet performance, unleash the power of your Windows
  • Analyze and Show detailed information of hardware and Windows
  • Finish all Work with one click, Super Easy to Use

Changelog:

+ Added Full Support for Windows 8

+ Added More Language Support

+ Updated Database for Surfing Protection

+ Updated Database for Driver Manager

+ Updated Database for Privacy Sweep

+ Improved User Interface

+ Fixed General Bugs

+ Toolbar is removed (Updated setup OCt 16)

+ A registraton bug fixed (Updated setup OCt 22)

Cheers.

just run ASC6 in full pro [except reg defrag] no problems encountered, ran ASC5 in both quick and deep care first to compare.

ASC6 found a couple of privacy issues, one shortcut issue and 41 points on internet boost.

using w7 starter edition on a netbook [not sure if its worth activationing active boost on a netbook in work mode welcome your views]

not run ASC6 yet on the wife's xp laptop got to wait till she has finished on it.

@Toppack

Thank you Toppack!

This is a MAJOR change fom ASC 5 series,I like it a lot. Downloaders be SURE to save your product key before installing ASC 6. You will need to reactivate ASC to Pro!! Very important! :wink:

-Cowboy

[ATTACH]10585[/ATTACH]

A 'Full version' just means that they have 'Stopped working on It', ;-)

Until the 'Next Time'. :shock: :lol:

enoskype any idea if any change? iobit is starting to discreit itself with rerelease with same version which distracts from the very good product that ASC6 is.

I recommend it to many people locally they are all asking the same question.

is it adverting changes during setup or do we need a fresh instal?

i had been hoping someone from iobit would have picked up on the similar saga with smartdefrag and posted a response.

sorry to winge but it is frustrating & embarrissing to members who recommend it to others.

I agree sunny! I am doing that whinging all the time.

I have already requested from IObit the information for the past and future releases of major and minor updates including the same build numbers of IObit products.

FYI, IObit_Uninstaller_2.3 is edited by itobe today for that purpose.

Cheers.

NOTE: Having been using ASCU at the moment, I did not install ASC6 again, so I don't have a clue about the changes in ASC6 of today.

Archived