IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

some program doesn't appear in startup manager

ardi_sugianto

Hi ardi_sugianto,

Please fill in your User Profile with the requested information first for the forum members to understand the case better.

Apart from your newly installed ASC6, we don't have information about other IObit products and specially security softwares.

Screenshots of the concerned discussion will help too.

Those two do not need for delayed start.

If you find a better support somewhere else, it is your decision.

Cheers.

Hi ardi

First:

There is a difference between a forum and program support.

(program support is usually only available for paying customers and a few hours of waiting is normal)

p.s. by now the time in China is around 8 o'clock in the evening

Second:

In the StartUp Manager there is a possibility to add programs to the list.

The usual way to use the startup manager is to have as few startup programs as possible for a quick and seemless startup.

There is also a possibility to view the servicexs and check if the different services are configured to your preference.

The antivirus program is usually configured to run at all times for security reasons - if you need to close it temporarily you can right click it and choose that option, as far as I remember :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

why nobody answer me... should i uninstall iobit and change with another utilitites with better forum support ??:evil:

Hi ardi_sugianto... welcome to the Iobit forums!

As Solbjerg said, you should understand that we are members here the same as you and have offered assistance freely. Good luck on finding a forum with more direct and useful support... I wish you well on this.:-)

As to your original question... you describe services that are selected within each software. The softwares that you have enabled upon start up are following your commands from within.

like avast and google updater
The updaters are options you chose within each software (the individual softwares).

Just go into every software you are concerned about and disable the automatic functions that bother you... then their services will disappear.:wink:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi ardi_sugianto,

Sorry for the delay.:oops:

Please kindly note that we designed Advanced SystemCare not to list security program and Google Updater in Startup Manager. :mrgreen: And we suggest to keep the antivirus program running all the time to ensure your computer's security. If we list them there, we are afraid users will disable them carelessly.

hi i just installed asc 6 final and i saw some program in asc startup manager list didn't appear, like avast and google updater, how can i fix this problem

Archived