IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advertising IOBIT

anthony272

I have system care pro and got to say best money I ever spent.

I have and still try to get every one I know to purchase System care due to it being stable and WORKS.

Sorry but unlike some other companies registry defrags and cleaners most of my software never worked. IOBIT does what it says "CARE" for to system.

My question is: Do you do any type of posters stickers I can put up in a shop enviroment to advertise this software.

I tell and persuade user to install it, or after I have done a repair I install it so then they only have register it.

If I have some kind of advertising I could even get walk by's to notice it.

Any chance of anything or are you Internet advert only.

Loyal user and customer.

Hi anthony272... welcome to the Iobit forums.

Internet advert only

Iobit softwares are marketed worldwide via the internet. I am happy that you endorse and reccommend them so openly.:-)

My question is: Do you do any type of posters stickers I can put up in a shop enviroment to advertise this software.

No is the answer I think you will get from Iobit.

This concept has not been presented before and is not likely to produce results against the costs involved... due to the nature of software.:wink:

The traditional methods of sales and marketing are not applicable.:wink: (the cost of producing and shipping the items you want is greater than the possible gain from them) Physical branding is extremely difficult in the software world.

I'm sure that your support and testimonial is appreciated though.:-D

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived