IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I need a lite browswer

cmjf0013

I didn't want to post this thread, I have enough as it is, but Its an emergency some what.

Firefox don't lag on my system... it freezes, there is a HUGE difference in the two, it eats my ram up bad, to the point that I freeze for several minutes, as I can't run Firefox good enough to research good browsers, and I can't do that on my cell, somethings weird about it, it only opens certain sites, and its making me angry.

A bonus I would really enjoy is for me to be able to run youtube videos, not important, but I really miss my youtube videos.

one more sidenote, Firefox won't work, I refuse to try chrome, it screwed up my moms computer, then again, she's not, um, well, she is horrible with computers. it messed hers up and I'm really skittish to run it on mine. thanks, also, links directly to the download links, and information about them owuld be good, I really can not look them up, thanks guys, and i'm so sorry, if it wasn't important, and was just for personal use, i woudn't ask, I am not worried about fun, I need this for job searching, this is so important, I am stressing out so bad...

Yes I have Toppack, but only in W8.

I have not seen much difference compared to IE9 and W7.

Definitly needs to be in compatibility mode with IObit Forum to work normally.

Flash is embedded and does not accept newer versions to be installed.

Cheers.

yea Mel, its toast, I have no way of cleaning it though, the only reason I need it is for looking for an apartment and jobs around it, I can nit do so on here, and so I figured Id ask for suppirt, I really cant research this, It takes me several minutes just to get on this thread so I use my cell... wow Im an idiot, I can use google on my cell and can look into other things on this site threads I mean, Im installing ie 9 right now, melvin_deal, Im pulling my hair out litterally XD I wish moving into my own apartment was easier...

If IE-8 does not work for you,

I doubt that Any of them will ? :-?

Its alive, ITS ALIIIIVE!! Its installed and Im clicking on the icon now, lets see what happens im on my cell right now btw ok it just encountered a problem, give me a minute, wtf is that? DrWatson Postmortem Debugger encountered a ptoblem is that normal or isthat part the tye virus I infected myself with? huh, give me a few minutes

edit: its up and oh my GOD this is quick, is it cause its lighter or cause my computer can run this better than firefox? I always thought firefox was lighter

thank you guys so much! hugs foar all!

I am so unbelieably happy now, this is finally running, I only have a few compain'ts, I seem to have to run in combatiblity mode on tis forum, its comfusing and I also have to find out how to put on auto correct again, lmao, BUT Now I have gotten into looking for apartments, I found a place, and guess what guys, ITS BY COLLEGE, so I'm going to look into enrolling some time, but what to enroll for, toppack, thank you so much, lmao

OH YEA< and youtube works, I get slow fps, but I had to use youtube because, well, I can't believe this, I locked up my android, I had to figure out how to get my password, becuase I had put a lock code on it, tested it out, then picked it up and forgot how the code ROFL, so thank you youtube XD

PS. I have mozillia firefox open right now, just realized that, I was getting my passcodes off it, did you know I have over 30 sites with passwords, how did that happen? ROFL

Yes I have Toppack, but only in W8.

I have not seen much difference compared to IE9 and W7.

Definitly needs to be in compatibility mode with IObit Forum to work normally.

Flash is embedded and does not accept newer versions to be installed.

Cheers.

Thanks for the Info!

I could Not see how they could get IE-10 Much better than IE-9 was Already. :wink:

Since, for me, IE-9 is just about Perfect! 8-)

I forgot to tell you that there is a small eye shaped figure in the boxes for passwords or similar which shows what is written instead of dots when you click on the figure.

Cheers.

:shock:

Can you Disable that if you Don't want other people seeing your Passwords? :roll:

Or are you saying you can Enable or Disable it by clicking on the Eye-figure?

If you can easily enable/disable, I can agree that is a Great addition.

Hi CJ!

I am glad you are online again.:-D If I were you I would completely remove firefox using the revo uninstaller in advanced mode. If you would like assistance with this... let me know and I will provide you the details. I will be happy to assist you in an initial cleaning of your machine... once that is accomplished, I highly reccommend you open a new thread in the Spyware/malware removal section.:wink:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Off topic, sort of!

Toppack, it is a bit different, as long as you keep the click on the figure it shows the password, but I couldn't screenshot when it was shown.

On the other hand if you click on any other window on desktop and turn back to sign in page, the eye figure is gone and will not show the content of the dots.

"Example" was written in the box.

Cheers.

Toppack, it is a bit different, as long as you keep the click on the figure it shows the password, but I couldn't screenshot when it was shown.

On the other hand if you click on any other window on desktop and turn back to sign in page, the eye figure is gone and will not show the content of the dots.

"Example" was written in the box.

Cheers.

Ah, Okay, I Like It! :grin:

Thanks,

I am glad you are online again.:-D If I were you I would completely remove firefox using the revo uninstaller in advanced mode. If you would like assistance with this... let me know and I will provide you the details. I will be happy to assist you in an initial cleaning of your machine... once that is accomplished, I highly reccommend you open a new thread in the Spyware/malware removal section.:wink:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I FOUND AN APARTMENT!! its in nashville, when I leave in november this laptops staying here, its gona get thrown away, should I fool with cleaning it? if I should then first steps to take would be great!

I FOUND AN APARTMENT!! its in nashville,....

Good news :smile:

....when I leave in november this laptops staying here, its gona get thrown away, should I fool with cleaning it? if I should then first steps to take would be great!

Considering all the problems you have had with this laptop and now you wrote....

Its alive, ITS ALIIIIVE!!

Since it's only a few weeks till you throw it away I suggest you just use it while you can and don't change anything or try cleaning it.

If it aint broke, don't fix it :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Good news :smile:

Considering all the problems you have had with this laptop and now you wrote....

Since it's only a few weeks till you throw it away I suggest you just use it while you can and don't change anything or try cleaning it.

If it aint broke, don't fix it :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

thats what I was thinking, the most I can get, connection wise is 1mbs, that hacker took me down bad, I have no idea what he did but it dont matter, Ive asked this before, should I change my profile to inbetween computers under the section it asks about that?

thats what I was thinking, the most I can get, connection wise is 1mbs, that hacker took me down bad, I have no idea what he did but it dont matter,...

1MB connection wow :shock: I'm happy to get 500kb and usually it's 200 > 300kb

...should I change my profile to inbetween computers under the section it asks about that?

Leave it as is until you get your new computer then change it

All the best, woz of oz

1MB connection wow :shock: I'm happy to get 500kb and usually it's 200 > 300kb

Leave it as is until you get your new computer then change it

All the best, woz of oz

lol ok and WOW, see I usually get 54 mbs, then some days between 18 to 48 I think haha and I checked something other than the fact that my android has no graphics card I dont think, my cell phone kicks my laptops BUTT.

hey

I WONDER

can I hook yp a controller to my cell phone and play halo rofl jkjk, I have like close to a gig of ram I think, isnt that sad? lmfao

Hi CJ!

Great news on the apartment!!:grin:

I would at least remove the corrupt and compromised firefox from your system via the method previously suggested though. but it is your choice of course.

Do you refer to your download speed or your upload speed? It sound as if you are using a cable modem? Were you checking your actual speeds using the Speedtest tool? Did you try selecting a different server?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

next time Im online I'll do it, and I'm on a wireless connection, Its not MY modem to mess with, Its my mothers and she freaks if I mess with it lol, but I have no connectivity right now, Im on my andriod, its just temporary I think, its done this since the hacker lol, but Im sure itll connect soon, then Ill do the test and post the info lol

Edit: OK, so this is the results from my test, download is 0.93 mbs and upload is 0.24 mbs, it USED to be way higher, but yea, its working, but my pages are loading up slow but hey, atleast I can turn them ON unlike firefox, and I can't fiigure out how to uninstall firefox, I figured I could use IObit uninstall, I'll try it again though lol

Archived