IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I need a lite browswer

cmjf0013

I am glad you are online again.:-D If I were you I would completely remove firefox using the revo uninstaller in advanced mode. If you would like assistance with this... let me know and I will provide you the details.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

revo uninstaller free is here. PLEASE NOTE: By clicking on this link you will be downloading the free revo uninstaller upon the prompt and asked to save the file.

Install the revo and open it. then you will see firefox. then select it. then choose the unistall button at the top of the GUI. then choose advanced. then start it. allow it to finish running the built in uninstaller. when it is done, then next, then check only the bolded items listed from your registry and click next(delete), continue this next/delete process until revo says it is finished.

Hi CJ!

Not understanding your posts (as usual).... as they are not clear. (I do my best)

I don't think this question has been asked...

I'm on a wireless connection
Is this wireless connection through the old laptop? If so, the built in adapter is probably not even wireless G considering the other hardware. Have you tried establishing a hardwired LAN connection using an Ethernet cable? (Does your machine have the Ethernet port that resembles a large phone cable jack?)

Just a thought. Trying to help!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!!

offer, if its confusing, I'll try to stay more on toppic, I'm sorry I am confusing sometimes

Not understanding your posts (as usual).... as they are not clear. (I do my best)

I don't think this question has been asked... Is this wireless connection through the old laptop? If so, the built in adapter is probably not even wireless G considering the other hardware. Have you tried establishing a hardwired LAN connection using an Ethernet cable? (Does your machine have the Ethernet port that resembles a large phone cable jack?)

Just a thought. Trying to help!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!!

I was saying that I have wifi for anybod who might be inerested in wondering why I have not been able to get a fast connection, and I can not hook in directly, I believe you called it hardline, I have no way of doing that, but I believemy computer is wrong, I downloaded a youtube video, hd, 1080p in ten minutes, HOW is that possible? IS it possible that my computer, being as damaged and destroyed as it is, could be wrong about that? also, I am going to do that thing to get Firefox OFFLINE with the link you provided, also, something I was wondering, for YOUR information only, IF your interested in whats ON my computer right now, I can run anything you want me too, just eiteher pm me, or post the links, I am only offering this to you, because, I consider you a friend, and you seem to be a bit curious, I'm not sure, but would you like to see whats inside? you may be more understanding of what is in my computer, I see no evidence of him inside, but that does not mean I got everything out.

for easier, confusion free question, this is my question of you, would you like to see whats inside my system right now, for curiousity sake? other than getting firefox off, I'm not worried about it, its scrap anyways, so just post links or tell me what to look up on google and I'll run it then either send you the information via pm or post on here :-D

again to clarify, I am ONLY doing this for you, I wouldn't offer this to anybody else on this forum, if they asked specifically, then I'd do it, but I wouldn't offer it <3

(I know I wonder off topic, I feel the need to cover everything, but if this is still confusing, I'll try again with less information, I'm weird like that, so I appologize, btw, can yall remind me how to activate spell correct on IE 9? I can not find it)

can yall remind me how to activate spell correct on IE 9? I can not find it)

IE does not have a Spell-checker, (that's one reason it is Faster). ;-)

(spell-checkers use a Lot of Resources and really slow the process)

You can download an Add-on for it though.

Here's Information and download-links for two of them.

(I think 'Speckie' is the most popular)

See link:

http://tweaks.com/windows/48223/spell-check-addon-for-internet-explorer-9/

(I would Not use a spell-checker on an older computer)

How are you using IE-9?

I thought you are using XP OS?

(IE-8 was the last MS Browser that worked with XP)

IE does not have a Spell-checker, (that's one reason it is Faster). ;-)

(spell-checkers use a Lot of Resources and really slow the process)

You can download an Add-on for it though.

Here's Information and download-links for two of them.

(I think 'Speckie' is the most popular)

See link:

http://tweaks.com/windows/48223/spell-check-addon-for-internet-explorer-9/

(I would Not use a spell-checker on an older computer)

How are you using IE-9?

I thought you are using XP OS?

(IE-8 was the last MS Browser that worked with XP)

You know, Im not sure at all! I think it said 9, I have to watch in compatibilty mode quite a bit and I had no clue at all that spell check did that lmao I feel stupid haha

Okay, that was 8 :grin:

When you get Windows-7 you can use IE-9, which is my Favorite! :grin:

oh ok haha btw really REALLY weird, I have a woman twice my age from church hitting on me, is there some kind of life fire wall I can buy? rofl shes creeping me out '__'

I have used and had no problems with a browser called "slimbrowser" which is a leaner, lighter browser built on a ie9 core. the whole install file is only about 3 mb, and yet it is packed with some great features that aren't even in ie9

I have used and had no problems with a browser called "slimbrowser" which is a leaner, lighter browser built on a ie9 core. the whole install file is only about 3 mb, and yet it is packed with some great features that aren't even in ie9

I started using IE8, I have windows XP 2002, would this be compatible with xp? I also think I misspelled that word its late lol

Archived