IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Languages french ?

Kacaouet

Hi all,:smile:

i have to make the shift ASC6 and II realize that the french language version does not exist, are expected later this how do i set it up for if it exists ?

ASC returns the original interface simple and effetcive.

Thank you for your answers.

Hi Kacaouet,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Because the translation is made by volunteers and we haven't got the French translation now.

We would add it to the program as soon as we receive French language.

Thank you for supporting IObit!

Hi Kacaouet,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Because the translation is made by volunteers and we haven't got the French translation now.

We would add it to the program as soon as we receive French language.

Thank you for supporting IObit!

:-

Hello, Hello,

But I paid my software and I had from the beginning, the French version, I do not think the proposed normal volunteers to perform translations, so I paid and I end up with programs adpaté not. I think it would be desirable to make a post of explanation "in pictures" to help. a dissatisfied customer.:-(

Hi Kacaouet

ASC 6 is a new version for which the English language file hasn't yet been translated into French.

Hopefully some kind Frenchman will do so soon.

If you take a look in Usage of IObit Products under languages you will see that all languages except English are provided by grateful users.

I myself haven't translated all of it into Danish yet. :-)

The prior versions did hold French I think, but this is a new version - somewhat changed and therefore the language file has to be translated again.

You can take a look in the thread about languages in this section and see if anyone has left a French language file there yet, for you to use.

Cheers

solbjerg

:-

Hello, Hello,

But I paid my software and I had from the beginning, the French version, I do not think the proposed normal volunteers to perform translations, so I paid and I end up with programs adpaté not. I think it would be desirable to make a post of explanation "in pictures" to help. a dissatisfied customer.:-(

Hi Kacaouet! Solbjerg is absolutely correct on this.

Thank you for continuing to post here.:-D

Perhaps you may help and translate into French? As the translators of the files are all volunteers... perhaps you should give them some time to volunteer??

If not... you can use the previous version.:wink:

Merci de continuer à poster ici.

Peut-être vous aider et traduire en français? Comme les traducteurs des fichiers sont tous des bénévoles ... peut-être vous devriez leur donner un peu de temps à faire du bénévolat?

Si ce n'est pas ... vous pouvez utiliser la version précédente. [Google translate]

Is the context of adpaté to mean "must not" or some kind of forced situation? [Non-google translate... my translation]

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I need French version too, of ASC6, may I help for the translation?

I would like to know how I can proceed for the translation, do I need to open the English file and translate it? May I test it on my computer before sending it to you? I will try this...

Hi EJFJCorp, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Great to hear that you intend to translate ASC6 into French!

Please read About Translation.

Open English. lng files in:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\Language

and

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\Toolbox_Language

folders and translate the parts to the right of "=" signs.

Here is the quote from itobe:

5. Help us translate

You can find our Language file here:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\Language\English.lng (Usually path)

and

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\Toolbox_Language\English.lng (Usually path)

Please help us translate both of them via following method:

- Open the '.lng' file with Windows "NotePad" or any other text editors. And you can translate these English words into your own language now.

- All you need to do is translating the words to the right of “=”. Note: Please Do not translate "%s", "%d", "%s" or "%d".

- Please strictly follow the format. Please send your translation to Language files for Advanced SystemCare v6 or iobitfeedback@gmail.com

Thanks -so- much in advance!

PS: Here we supply a Language Checking Tool. You can find out some little modification easier. Language Checking Tool .

Cheers.

Hi

When downloading ASC 6 you can see which languages that are supported if you check the details on the site. (learn more)

At the moment they say:

English, Belarusian, ChineseSimp, ChineseTrad, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese(PT-BR), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (cyrillic), Serbian (latin), Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese

If you have used a previous version previously that someone has translated, it is perhaps a surprise that the new version doesn't hold the same language.

But a translation of one of the large programs do take some time - after all there are 7.444 words in ASC 6 and 13.999 words in the toolbox - in all 21.443 words that have to be translated - that is about 130.000 times you have to hit a key. That is more than a weeks work in normal circumstances I think. Depending of course on your writing speed - and your translation prowess :-) (Not counting the spaces by the way)

Cheers

solbjerg

EDIT: Well, minimum spaces entered should be somewhere around 21.000 on top of 130.000 then. :mrgreen: Wow....

Yes you really derserve at least a couple of pats on your back my friend :-) Cheers solbjerg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived