IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need Help Uninstalling SmartRam/memcleaner.exe

For now, I am cleaning house on my computer. I am not sure if I will reinstall the program later. I uninstalled advancedwindowscare, but it did not remove the memcleaner.exe portion. It shows up in processes and still in my tray, but I cannot find the actual program anywhere visibly on my computer to delete it. Please help.

I checked that all hidden files in folders should be viewable and still cannot find the location or the file.

Thank you

hi savvy

You probably had the memcleaner running in the tray, and because of that it wasn't uninstalled with the rest.

Try installing the program again, then be sure you do not have anything running in the background, close memcleaner from the tray (right click and choose close) and then uninstall, and clean away the AWC folder too. Usually in C:\programs\IObit\AWC

Cheers

solbjerg

For now, I am cleaning house on my computer. I am not sure if I will reinstall the program later. I uninstalled advancedwindowscare, but it did not remove the memcleaner.exe portion. It shows up in processes and still in my tray, but I cannot find the actual program anywhere visibly on my computer to delete it. Please help.

I checked that all hidden files in folders should be viewable and still cannot find the location or the file.

Thank you

Archived