IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

tons of problems in forum about SD

automaton

seeing the plethora of dilemmas

I dont need more problems

I have used diskeeper on my raptor problem free for years

however where im upgrading to win7 and an ssd I dont want to buy another license nor have any of the problems of this forum

it seems that your program is sort of beta

Good Luck

Hi automaton... welcome to the Iobit forums!

seeing the plethora of dilemmas

I dont need more problems

I have used diskeeper on my raptor problem free for years

however where im upgrading to win7 and an ssd I dont want to buy another license nor have any of the problems of this forum

it seems that your program is sort of beta

Good Luck

The issues concerning SSD have been resolved within the new version.:-D

When you consider the huge number of downloads and users of SmartDefrag against the number of issues reported, you will notice only a tiny percentage of users have problems which are usually resolved. Due to the huge variation of hardware and software configurations throughout the world, all softwares will have some issues in certain situations. Overall you will find through web research that SmartDefrag is generally regarded as excellent software.

By the way - a forum such as this is precisely for people having trouble one way or the other - no wonder then that one reads about the trouble encountered by people all over the world :-)

Apparently millions of users do not have problems - or solve them themselves :-)

I have used the program for many, many years without problems!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived