IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

a few issues.

cmjf0013

I only have 1 thing I would like to fix, I don't know if this is something that is reparible, but I can't open the mouse settings, this is what it says:

"Unable to connect to the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.

If you have installed another PS/2 Pointing Device Driver please uninstall the Synaptics driver by clicking on the yes button. You then need to reinstall your pointing device driver for your external device again.

Do you want to uninstall the Synaptics driver now?"

I am using a Logitech mouse through a usb port, one of 2 its the top one, NOT sure how to be more technical, but I think I can slow down the mouse click speed, when I click, it ALWAYS clicks twice, once when I click, then once as I let off the button as well, This may be hard ware, or the mouse getting old, its just an annoyance, and I haven't found a soulution on google or yahoo.

thanks in advanced, I am not expecting a fix, but I thought I'd try.

I just clicked no, this is the error I get.

RUNDLL

An exception occurred while trying to run "C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\main.cpl",Mouse"

this makes no sense to me, but I don't know what can be done, I feel it may be the mouse, but It mentions a driver, any ideas guys?

This page will link you to your manufacturers support site where you can download the correct uncorrupted synaptics driver for your system.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Thank you, I couldn't find that site to save my life, I may be able to find the sound driver I deleted as well, thank you

Archived