IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC surf protection.

blacksea

So I recently updated my ASC to V6. I really love the program since the beginning of V2. I've seen the new feature Surfing Protection and was willing to try it out. It was unfortunate to see that IObit flags almost 'every' single site with 'This site is safe' even thought they have not scanned the site, since alot of site which I tested had malware etc.

I was searching for a 'bad' site(which were flagged as bad with other 'site-rater's) but couldn't find any which ASC flagged it as bad also. Instead it just flagged it as 'This site is safe. I can't assume that IObit did check every single site for malware. So I don't know if IObit only flags the known bad sites as bad and flags the other good and 'unknown/not-scanned' site as 'safe'.

If so, I personally think that it's not a right thing to do. Since many people do rely on that. I suggest that that you flag site to 'safe' only if the site has been truly scanned for malware. Site which has not been scanned just leave it GREY and give the option for the users of ASC to submit the site to IObit and see if the site is safe and flag is as safe of not safe.

Blacksea.

Hi blacksea,

As this is a new feature, we really need users' help to improve it.

If there is site which is not safe, but is not marked as bad site by Surfing Protection of ASC, you can contact us at support@iobit.com with the detailed information so that we can improve this feature to make it more powerful.

Thanks so much for your support!

Aye Enoskype!

Great!

IObit Forum definetly needs compatibility mode for IE10. Even sometimes with IE9.

Cheers.

Dont know if this is the newest one: