IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC scan then monitor is out of focus?

lol 49

After my first scan everything speeded up which is great, however the image and text on the monitor is now slightly out of focus? The screen resoloution

has not changed. The graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 2400 pro. The operating system is windows XP. Has this happened to anyone else? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks, Lol

Hi 49

The problem is usually caused by not configuring detail before clicking repair.

Try right click my computer choose propeties then advanced and performance and setting and finally "Let Windows choose the best settings for the computer".

Let's see if that solves it, - and before the next repair, please configure your settings.

Cheers

solbjerg

After my first scan everything speeded up which is great, however the image and text on the monitor is now slightly out of focus? The screen resoloution

has not changed. The graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 2400 pro. The operating system is windows XP. Has this happened to anyone else? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks, Lol

AWC scan then monitor is out of focus

The problem is usually caused by not configuring detail before clicking repair.

Try right click my computer choose propeties then advanced and performance and setting and finally "Let Windows choose the best settings for the computer".

Let's see if that solves it, - and before the next repair, please configure your settings.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Solbjerg

Tried that and i had hoped that would cure the problem. Sadly it did not. Grateful for any other suggeestions.

Thanks Lol

• 1 month later...

Your suggestions

I have tried the iobit backup several times. Each time it says 'cannot restore.'

The Windows System restore oddly doesn't do anything. I have found it in Windows but 'apply' is greyed out; clicking OK doesn't seem to start any process.

I tried selecting 'let Windows select best settings', no change.

Also tried appearance change by switching to classic to default and back, but same issue persists.

Thanks for your attempts, what is next?

J

Hmm, thats a weird one. Maybe it messed with system config when the automated scan did the windows system optimizations.

You could try to optimize it again using different settings in ASC3 options. Try using Entertainment settings. You could go into device manager and see if anything is messed up in there as far as drivers go. See if you see any exclamation marks, if so uninstall the device and reboot. You could try updating your vid card drivers and see if that resets the config. Have you tried to manually change the display settings in control panel? System Restore?

If your using Vista right click desktop and go to personalize and see if any effects are odd. If you have an Nvidia card just download latest drivers and make any graphical changes in the Nvidia control panel.

Thats about all I can think of atm. Good Luck

take a look at this reply.

Archived