IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Changing Utility ptogram

Alex Goessens

I use System Mechanic 8 Professional. This includes Antivirusm Firewall and, Register cleaning and defragmenting.

I would like toe change completely to Advanced Windows Care 2 Pro but this program is not so complete with utilityies as SM 8 Pro

Could you suggest me anything ?

Regards,

Alex Goessens

Hi Alex Goessens,

Try Advanced SystemCare 3 RC2 downloadable from here.

If you like it's functions and utilities (there are more to come including the ones you mention), than you can buy AWC 2 Pro.

This is the new version of Advanced Windows Care 2.

If you buy AWC 2 Pro, you will automatically be entitled to use ASC 3 Pro, soon to be released, with that licence.

FYI, when you register AWC2 Pro, you have a right to use it on 3 PCs, but please be acknowladged that you can not change your PCs, if you use your 3 rights on 3 PCs.

Cheers.

Hi,

OK, I am a registered user of Advanced Windows Care 2 Pro.

I downloaded and installed Advanced system Care 3RC2 and it works . But Thefunctions in button Utilieties doesnot work, no matter jow many times I click on them .

What is wrong ?

I like the functions.

Regards,

Alex Goessens

Hi Alex

Something must have gone wrong during the install, try a clean install !!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

OK, I am a registered user of Advanced Windows Care 2 Pro.

I downloaded and installed Advanced system Care 3RC2 and it works . But Thefunctions in button Utilieties doesnot work, no matter jow many times I click on them .

What is wrong ?

I like the functions.

Regards,

Alex Goessens

Hi Alex,

Please check the utilities manually going to ASC 3 folder, and double clicking them to start as stand alone when ASC 3 is running, and see if they work.

Whitin the ASC3 RC2 program, in Utilities, you only need to click once on the icons, and wait a bit.

This complaint of yours, is the first time we have encountered including Beta versions. It is nothing to do with being Beta.

Cheers.

Hi Alex-you could go ahead with the uninstall and shouldn't experience any problems-if you would like, you can temporarily disable AWC 2(within RC2)by accessing the process list found under utilities/admin tools/win manager/system services in case you're a bit of a packrat like myself-I have all the Iobit apps. that still run-but I've got a ton of free space, so it's up to you-hope this helps-great day and God bless

Hi Alex Goessens & detailer,

You can, but I would rather not uninstall the AWC2 Pro version, since ASC 3 RC3 starts as FREE version and it may be needed for the conversion of registration code.

Since a brand new Folder is created for ASC 3, you can delete the AWC 3 Beta and ASC 3 Beta folders in the mean time.

Please do not forget to change the SmartRAM for the new program, if you have chosen it to start with Windows.!!!

You can uncheck the "Start with Windows" option of AWC2 Pro not to start it with Windows if you are continuously using ASC 3.

Cheers.

Archived