IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Chrome and ASC v6

virtualmansp

Hi All,

I upgraded to ASC v6 and ran everything, which all seemed to work but then when i tried to log back into Google Chrome, it didnt work. I uninstalled it, re-installed it and then went back to see if it worked but nothing.

I tired System Restore but it said the restore failed, tried to go back to restore via ASC, that didnt work and now i am really stuck.

Everything was fine until i done the upgrade and scanned and repair with ASC v6. Please help!

Try an over the top reinstallation of Google Chrome... just reinstall it and see if that fixes.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Mel,

It didnt work, seems like when installing the new ASC v6, i have found traces of the isearch.avg and this i understand is a virus ... i am annoyed as i keep my machine very secure and virus free .... Anyone know how to remove it?

Hi Mel,

It didnt work, seems like when installing the new ASC v6, i have found traces of the isearch.avg and this i understand is a virus ... i am annoyed as i keep my machine very secure and virus free .... Anyone know how to remove it?

I think 'isearch.avg' is part of the AVG-security add-on Toolbar.

See Info here, at AVG website, about removing it:

http://free.avg.com/ww-en/faq.num-4334

Archived