IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 (6.0.6.263) is released!

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10496&stc=1&d=1348859146 Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 (6.0.6.263) is released.

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (asc-ultimate-setup.exe (6.0.6.259) Size:61394 KB)

Application File: ASC.exe (4419 KB) Application File version: (6.0.6.263)

What's new:

+ Added more Language Files

+ Added more skins

+ Improved Antivirus Engine

+ Improved Real-time Protection

+ Improved Full Supported for Microsoft Windows 8

+ Improved Tools in Toolbox

+ Improved User Interface

+ Updated Database for Driver Manager

+ Updated Database for Privacy Sweep

+ Fixed General bugs

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability. With its real-time protection against viruses, spyware and phishing attacks, powerful tuning-up and cleaning functionality, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate provides always-on, automated, and all-in-one protection against all kinds of security threats, system slow down, freeze and crash. It ensures PC security, and maintains maximum computer performance automatically without slowing your system down.

Features:

• Based on Dual engine: the award-winning BitDefender anti-virus engine and IObit anti-malware engine

• Defends against possible virus infection, while speeds up PC rapidly in the meantime

• Scans and detects more threats, proven by generally recognized testing organization

• Fast scanning ability provides reliable protection against viruses, spyware and other threats

• Real-time and proactive protection detects and stops all kinds of malicious behavior

• Rapid virus database updates provides high-level of detection and keep your protection current

• Scans and removes spyware and adware with the latest definition

• Prevents spyware, hijackers and malicious websites with Surfing Protection Technology

• Monitors PC performance in Real-time with Performance Monitor

• Erases the history of all activities in your computer

• Scans and fixes invalid and improper registry entries

• Detects and removes invalid startup items

• Searches and Cleans up unused Windows garbage

• Repairs system configurations, Eliminates System Bottlenecks and Prevents Crashes

• Tunes up Windows to improve both system and Internet performance, unleashes the power of your Windows

• Analyzes and Shows detailed information of hardware and Windows

• Two Modes to meet all user's needs, finishes all work with one click, Super Easy to Use

Cheers.

For now I just installed over the beta. Smart RAM needed to be restarted after install. All my personalized settings from the beta appeared to have been kept.

No conflict with avast! AIS 7 on the install of ASCU 6.0? I checked the version number under "About" and it says 6.0.6.263 so I am calling it ASCU 6.0:-). License remained in tact with the correct expiration date.

One thing. On two of the updates they went smoothly without any popup screens. On one there were a series of popup screens highlighting some of the features of ASCU and a last popup screen offering me the chance to change the User Interface. I just clicked okay on what appeared to be the default. On a quick look I did not notice any differences in the User Interface on the three computers except for those due to the monitor and graphics card.:-)

Archived