IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Razer GB 3.5.6 out

i cant even start the program, it requires login in some crap, and when i make my account, it saysme from verification link on email:

VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT

VERIFICATION INFORMATION DOES NOT MATCH

iobit, what tha hell did u do?

finally i dont know why, it verify,, i'll try it now... im very angry right now

Yep, I used the closed beta which required it. That's how Razer does it.

Game Booster appears to be used to promote their "Synapse" software. I don't use it nor do I know what it does.

You do have to create a Synapse account to use GB (at lease it was required on the closed beta).

BTW, to verify your account, you will need to confirm from the email it sends you (like a forum does).

Update: It appears that Synapse is a cloud based storage for gamers. I guess it stores setting and other information about your games and computer.

If you like the idea of someone monitoring your personal information, then it's up to you on it's use. Personally, I don't like the idea at all. Some are referring it to as a type of DRM.

They are saying that Synapse is the first cloud based storage solution but I know Steam has offered Steam Cloud for a while. I trust Steam Cloud as it just saves game settings. Synapse saves much more apparently.

I could n't even make a account, then the create account field stays not active.

I have renewed netframe 4.0 . Also renewed installation of rgb3.5.6-beta-setup.exe, but i could not further.

will i install the older IObit gamebooster again?

Frits Egelie

I wonder if you had to previously be a registered closed beta user to use this update?? That would be odd.

I will try to install mine tonight (I was a closed beta user) and let you know if mine worked.

I would install the GB3.5 beta if I were you. I liked it better than the last Razer version before this update.

If this last update doesn't offer significant improvements, I am sticking with the non-Razer 3.5 beta.

hi all gamebooster makers,

Greetings

I have 1 gb ram , 1.5 ghz core 2 duodw processor, and no graphics card,i use 3d analyzer and swift shader to run game but game runs very slow for some good games ,i use your gamebooster ,it improves a bit ,are you make some special gamebooster for 3d analyzer and swiftshader .give it a try.

From

Dwapar

"The operating system is not adequate for running razer Game Booster."

Oh goodie, an error.

I assume it's time to add Game Booster to the very long list of software that doesn't work on XP64. edit: confirmed, XP 32-bit only.

I'm not blaming IObit, or Razer, or whoever actually develops this software now. I understand that It's an old operating system, and it's probably not cost effective to continue supporting an OS that old, but it's incredibly frustrating. I certainly wish software developers would reconsider, but I know its not going to happen.

I never used Vista, but it was generally regarded as horrible. 7 butchered OpenGL performance, and 8 is apparently bad enough that Gabe Newell and other developers are now talking about supporting Linux. I just can't justify upgrading to a new Microsoft OS ever again. I really mean that. Microsoft's products have gotten so progressively worse that I don't think I will ever buy one of their operating systems again.

I have a laptop that came with Windows 7 64. I hate it. It's just a candy coated XP. I constantly had to deal with BS, like the inability to run unsigned drivers and what have you. That and gaming performance was significantly reduced in some games. I heard that performance issue was tied to the fact that native OpenGL support was removed, requiring OpenGL apps to be rendered through DirectX APIs.

If I can help it, next OS I migrate to will be Gentoo.

I have a laptop that came with Windows 7 64. I hate it. It's just a candy coated XP. I constantly had to deal with BS, like the inability to run unsigned drivers and what have you. That and gaming performance was significantly reduced in some games. I heard that performance issue was tied to the fact that native OpenGL support was removed, requiring OpenGL apps to be rendered through DirectX APIs.

If I can help it, next OS I migrate to will be Gentoo.

In my experience W7 is faster than XP in general gaming performance and W8 was slightly faster than W7.

If you are really interested in performance, you should be using a 64 bit OS. That leaves either W7 or W8 as XP-64 has significant compatibility issues.

You Really should try Windows-7 64bit,

you will Love it, :grin:

after getting over the initial 'learning-curve', of course. :wink:

You just have to think of Learning a New OS, as a 'Fun Project' :lol:

are u mad???

installing windows7 to get some learning curve???

and lose more then 50 fps on this shitty windows 7 and 8 noway

they should fix this program that it works on windows xp 64 to

are u mad???

installing windows7 to get some learning curve???

and lose more then 50 fps on this shitty windows 7 and 8 noway

they should fix this program that it works on windows xp 64 to

Myself, I am still waiting for an update for my Commodore 64. It makes no sense for me to learn something new. New is overrated.

I don't think anyone can answer this.

It depends on what hardware you have, the game you are playing, and the amount of processes that GB3 is stopping.

There are far too many variables to give you a simple percentage.

My opinion is the weaker hardware you have and the more processes you are running that are not required for game play, the more impact GB3 will have on your gaming performance.

Archived