IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Second Monitor?

fola7745

How can I move the performance monitor to my second monitor? Google searches turned up a forums post from version 4 that I attempted. Went into the "main" config file and set the position as such

[MonitorPosition]

Left=2000

Top=22

However, this didn't work, I tried negative values, larger values, smaller values... Can't get the performance monitor on my second monitor. Both my monitors are 1920x1080, I run windows 7 ultimate and use the option to "extend monitor to second display"

I'd really like to use this product but it's useless to me unless I can get it over there. Halp?

P.S. I did try to search this forum but came up empty handed.

• 3 weeks later...

I found this too, but it didn't do any good. As soon as I closed the PM it went back to normal settings. I even checked to make sure my graphics card was set to multi-monitors for this program. Still locked on main screen. And yes I would like to see this monitor while playing full screen games on main monitor.

Hi Hhendel

Welcome. Please forgive the question, but I have to ask why you need the PM on your second monitor. I cannot see any advantage in this. Is your second monitor so far away from your main monitor that you need PM on it in order to see your systems status.

Thanks Scannan. No. I'll stumble onto it someday. In the meantime, no biggy.

It's just that all the other screens slide from monitor to monitor with no problem.

Don't under stand why this 'part' of ASC would act different.

Thanks anyway.

It's just one of those why, why, why questions :-?...:-D

Thank you for responding. 8-) I had come to that conclusion. But thought there might be an unlock somewhere.

The reason I was after this is because the MMO I play only loads (fullscreen) on the main monitor which covers up EVERYTHING...:?. And game is imposible in windowed mode. :roll:

Archived