IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System restore w/ACS 6

revan53

Hi revan

In the menu line in the program you have 3 icons if you hover above them they tell you what they are.

The first one is called "Rescue" if you press that one you will get a window that shows you the options there.

One of them is to create a restore point - this command will utilize the Windows restore points to do so (do not have any settings that deletes restore points)

Another option is to let you rescue Internet setting changes.

The third option is to let you rescue registry related changes - here mark the date and time you want to change and then reverse changes if that is what you want.

The second icon lets you choose skins.

The third icon is called "More settings" and will let you choose from a drop down menu. Select settings and go through them keeping in mind what you want to achieve when running a cleanup on your machine.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. what do you say? Is this description good enough to be placed in Usage of IObit Products under a new thread called ASC 6? If so please use it!! :-)

I have a non bootable win7 laptop. There are no restore points by windows!?:twisted: I know ACS creates restore points. How do I use it without booting into windows 7?

Bob

-.-

relevant answers:

1. Repair from windows install DVD
  2. Install on another partition or drive using your DVD or burned windows RFM ISO and bring data over

Why: IObit restores are useless without ASC which doesn't work 'offline' or off of the active partition..

ANOTHER TIP: Use a offline partition snapshot tool and disable windows and ASC restore

Archived