IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is there a glitch in the customers support system?

j_maybury

I received this message from the customers support team

Hi There,

Thank you for contacting IObit. This is Maggie from IObit.

Your license code XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX for ASC Pro has been reset.

Please kindly follow the instructions below to install the latest version of Advanced SystemCare 6.0.8 Pro:

1) Open Advanced SystemCare v6 Free. If you do not have the program, you need to download it from

http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=advanced-systemcare-v6

2) Click "Upgrade" button at the bottom right and then click "Enter License" button at the bottom left to show the License Code box. Finally, please enter your license code and click "Activate Now"to activate your Advanced SystemCare v6 PRO.

Note: Please copy and paste the code to avoid any mistakes when you upgrade.

Let us know if there is any further inquiry.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:24 AM, jonathan maybury <xxxxx@xxxxxxx.com> wrote:

user jonathan maybury said:

The Licence code activation system is saying that my maximum limit of computers has been reached. which is un-true. I only have one computer.

the problem is that when we were beta testing ASC6 it had a bug that used up all the lives every time we downloaded the latest beta build. so now that I have changed my OS from MS Vista to MS Windows 8, it again thinks that I am putting it onto a different computer, but it is not, it is the same computer, I\'m just trying to re-install it, with an upgraded OS that\'s all!

===================

Notice the last line off my email, I have highlighted them for you

notice that a back slash appears in front of every abbreviation mark (')

could this affect other things in the Iobit system or is this just affecting the return mail?

Hi j_maybury

Firstly can I assume that your lcenceproblem is sorted out.

Secondly, could you send a reply to Maggie and tell her the same thing that you have said in your post. You can even include a link to your post in the email.

It would appear to me that the problem is probably down to settings in Maggie pc, as I have never had this problem in any correspondence with Iobit.

It would be very helpful for her to know this is happening.

Archived