IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Removing AVSC Ultimate license

I installed AVSC ultimate on a computer a few days ago and it is having all kinds of problems that are hardware related. I bought a new computer and want to transfer it. How do I uninstall it and remove the license from the old computer so I can reinstall it on the new computer.

thanks

I believe, jeffreydc will need Cicely's help, as the first installation should be counted as for one of the 3 installations of the license (If the license is for 1 year for 3 PCs), or even invalidated for a second install in a different PC if it is for only 1 PC for a year.

Cheers.

Jeffreydc

Please follow Enoskypes advice. Send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely. She is a member of the Iobit Support Team, and is extremely helpful in dealing with Licence issues.

Supply her with the details of the issue, and you can also reference this thread if you wish.

Jeffreydc

Please follow Enoskypes advice. Send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely. She is a member of the Iobit Support Team, and is extremely helpful in dealing with Licence issues.

Supply her with the details of the issue, and you can also reference this thread if you wish.

Concur. Cicely has helped in with this very issue.:-)

Archived