IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

have to run ASC 4 to clean puter

weejimmy

Hi jimmy

I think it probable that the reason is that you are using the Old performance monitor from ASC4 on your desktop and not the one from ASC6.

The old one was a part of ASC4, which probably is why the ASC4 program has to be run to change the rating in the performance monitor from ASC4.

Cheers

solbjerg

I run advanced care 6.0.7.160. My performance rating constantly shows "C" and when i run a full scan it does not change. In order to get an "A" rating I need to start ASC4 and run a quick scan. Any ideas on this?

Hi All!:grin:

This post is based on my memory alone which is not perfect.:shock:

If I remember correctly the performance monitor module was introduced in version 5? I returned here at the end of 4 and beginning of 5. Can someone please confirm or deny.

The performance monitor is not an accurate representation of you PC health status anyway (my opinion... you will find it in my posts back about a year ago.) It often advises unnecessary operations too frequently just for the sake of running ASC. Mine constantly told me my PC is in a terrible state when I know it isn't. I ignored it... then got tired of it and then cut it off a few weeks ago.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. Its just something else running and consuming resources that is unneccessary and inaccurate... I consider it on the same level as a toolbar.

Hi jimmy

I think it probable that the reason is that you are using the Old performance monitor from ASC4 on your desktop and not the one from ASC6.

The old one was a part of ASC4, which probably is why the ASC4 program has to be run to change the rating in the performance monitor from ASC4.

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived