IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Newbie Questions

Mops21

Hi Mops

The rescue center as it was once called will let you roll back the changes the program has performed during a scan.

But please go through you settings to configure the program to do what you want it to - the default settings are what IObit has thought was what most people wanted - this may not be quite correct in your case, so check the settings.

For example if you use MSE you should not in Privacy have the setting ticked that clean Microsoft security logs.

Also it would be a good idea to find a manual and read that first.

If you want to try any of the extra possibilities in Tools, you should be extra careful there and check everything until you understand fully what is happening. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi

I will test or try the Advanced SystemCare Program. I have One Questions for you

1. When i scan and repair with it make the Program a Backup from my detected Files

Thank you very much

Archived