IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC v6 PRO Lost Win XP!

jaydpiii

HELP ... I am NOT sure if this is a BUG/ERROR - BUT HELP! I ran monthly scan after updating my PAID PRO License to Version 6. I shut down the computer. I restarted the computer. The IOBit Adv Sys Care Scan Disk ran the Windows XP CHKDSK. When CHKDSK finished the computer restarted, I saw the Windows XP Logo, then a blank, black screen and NOTHING else. I tried restarting the computer about 1/2 dozen times. SAME RESULT! CHKDSK runs as a result of IOBit's Adv Sys Care Scan Disk, restarts computer,I see Win XP Logo, then a black screen and NOTHING! HELP! What did ASV v6 PRO do? MORE IMPORTANTLY - HOW TO FIX So I can get back into WIN XP and operating mode? I also tried Pressing any key during the start of CHKDSK to bypass CHKDSK, and the same result occurs, Win XP Logo, then a blank, black screen!!! HELP!

I am using my work computer to contact you. I lost access to my home computer, i can not get back into Windows XP ...

Archived