IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do I launch boost mode manually?

So apparently SWTOR is odd and game booster thinks that the log-in client is the game, so when I log in and press play game booster goes back to normal because it thinks I exited the game and never launches SWTOR. I used to get around this by not using the "Boost and launch" and just manually turning boost on and off. How do I do that in the new Razer game booster? (sorry for the sentences being a bit jumbled, I'm typing on my phone and it's battery is dying)

Sadly, You cannot launch Razer GB3 without a game like you could with GB3. There have been other comments in these forums about this. I have already voiced the need for this option to Razer. No comment back from them like I would have seen from IOBIT.

I don't understand why they deactivated this important function as it worked great before. It was the only way I used it.

Because of this, I don't use the Razer version. I am back to 3.5 beta.

• 2 months later...

Ive found two work around to this, one's to launch RGB from a batch file, which works really well, dont need to press anything, it starts the program, the game and boost in one, Or once RGBs been launched, can close the ui window so its minimized to tray icons, and just launch the game how you normally would without a booster, cause it automatically detects the games exe as needing to start boosting, even skips the countdown.

That explains more what your question was about but the title is different, this thread explains how to launch boost mode without a game.

• 3 months later...

Hi shiva7663, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Start to boost in Razer Game Booster without starting a game is explained in THIS post.

The new version of RGB 3.6 has an extra button (Launch) on top of the shortcuts explained in the above post link to start boosting without starting a game.

Cheers.

Archived