IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GB 3.5.6 - Ctrl Functions Disabled?

Forgive me is this questions has been asked a million times. I haven't been able to find the answer.

Ok so when I have the game booster program up I can't use the find, copy or paste functions. Ironically enough even though these functions are not working I can still cut.

I can still right click highlighted text and right click to copy and paste and manually click the find function in my internet browser. But these functions do not work when pressing CTRL + F, CTRL + C or CTRL + V.

I have tried enabling and disabling all the different services and tweaks that GB offers but it hasn't enabled me to use these functions while the program is running. I only regain these functions when I close the program completely.

TLDR; CTRL + F, C and V do not work when Razer Game Booster is running. How do I fix it?

Archived