IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

hellp please

Hi all,im new here i very strange... i press scan but i very scary is that scan dont uninstall my all folders? its very scary. i see scaning: C:/windows so i very scary and i dont sure its just scaning maybe its deleting? i just need to ask. it is scan or i'm just afraid. :-|

Hi jokiss5

Welcome. You have posted in the Game Booster forum, but it seems that your question concerns ASC. In order to help you we need to know which version of ASC you are using.

ASC Scans and then asks you if you wish to repair. Just say NO and nothing will be done. The Privacy sweep does not delete Program folders, it only deletes your browsing history.

It is very difficult to help, if we do not know which ASC (Advanced SystemCare) you are using and which settings are selected.

The other thing is, do not use your Dad's computer without his permission.

jokiss5

I would like to help you but I need you to explain better what your problem is.

GB and ASC6 are two different programs. GB is for boosting your PC when playing games. ASC6 is for scanning your machine to find problems and to repair the problems in order to make your pc run better.

Did you read the user manual for ASC and for GB.

What is your language

It is not allowed to put links in your posts. You can either attach a screenshot to your post or insert a screenshot into your post.

If you ask your question again, and explain as much as possible, I will try and help you.

Hopefully, some other Lithuanian user may see the post and may also help.

Razer is the Game Booster.

It is dangerous for you to do things with the ASC if you do not know what you are doing.

You have to look at all the settings and do not delete or repair things you do not understand.

If you make a mistake, you could make your pc crash.

ASC user manual and instructions come in Russian. Maybe your Dad could help you.

You can see the ASC user manual here and you can translate it also.

Archived