IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Wyłączanie procesu // Turn off process

Polish:

Witam.

Co musze zaznaczyć w opcjach żeby program nie wyłączył mi tego procesu ? (cmd)

htp://vpx.pl/i/2012/12/26/Bez*tytułuzshrf.png

Mecze sie długo i nic nie moge wymyśleć.

Chodzi żeby ten programik był aktywny razem z grą.

Odznaczyłem go w procesach ale wciąż sie wyłącza.

English:

Welcome.

What do I select in the options to make the program did not exclude me in this process? (cmd)

htp://vpx.pl/i/2012/12/26/Bez*tytułuzshrf.png

Matches long and I can not think of anything.

The idea that the applet was active with the game.

Awarded him in the process but it still turns off.

Sorry for my english.

I'm Poland :P

Hi Keitha... welcome to the Iobit forums.

Please be more clear in your question... I am de-linking your post in the meantime for security reasons.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

[google translate to polish]

Proszę być bardziej wyraźne w swoim pytaniu ... Jestem de łączenie swój post w tym czasie ze względów bezpieczeństwa.

Z poważaniem,

-Mel

Żyć długo i szczęśliwie!

He/she wants to have certain process not to be disabled by Game Booster. Here is solution to add process into whitelist.(yup, I'm from Poland too)

Twój link został wyłączony, ale żeby GB nie blokował procesu, musisz go dodać do pliku tekstowego, który uruchomi się po wybraniu opcji:

http://i.imgur.com/ujppq.png

Pozdrawiam

Thank you Makary155! Welcome to the Iobit forums!

Twój link został wyłączony, ale żeby GB nie blokował procesu, musisz go dodać do pliku tekstowego, który uruchomi się po wybraniu opcji

By google translate:

Your link has been disabled, but that does not block the process of GB, you must add it to a text file, which will run when you choose

By Bing translate:

Your link has been disabled, but that do not block the process, you must GB add to a text file, which will start after you select:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived