IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GUI not working

jimp

I upgraded from Version 5 pro to 6 a while ago on my desktop system, since then at random times the GUI fails to work - the click zones fail to work. The top menu bar works with the exception of the simple / expert switch, all that happens here is the tick moves to the option chosen.

Changing skin colours fails to take place as well, despite the choice taking effect in the settings menu.

Version 5 worked well for me, and to be honest I prefer the GUI used in that version. Despite what I have written above, ASC 6 works ok on my laptop which is running the dreadful Windows 8 OS....

Both syetems are running the latest version, 6.0.8.170 Pro

Has anyone else had this problem? And what did they do to overcome it?

Thanks in advance

Hi Jimp

Welcome.

I notice that your version is not the latest version. So, maybe it would be an idea to update to the latest version and see if that solves the problem.

If this does not resolve the problem then, I suggest you do a clean uninstall and re-install of ASC, as you may have a bad installation. See the "Clean Uninstall & Install" procedure here.

Thank you for your replies

Carried out clean install and put on version ".182" and all seems to be working now - thank you

Hi Jimp

Welcome.

I notice that your version is not the latest version. So, maybe it would be an idea to update to the latest version and see if that solves the problem.

If this does not resolve the problem then, I suggest you do a clean uninstall and re-install of ASC, as you may have a bad installation. See the "Clean Uninstall & Install" procedure here.

Archived