IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

newbie w/I.E. problems caused by malware,adware,or virus

jlj6int4

last quest 4nite

can i run my spyhunter4.0 & yes boxs is marked.adv. sys care ult.6 under settings it has scan executable files & documents only.can i click on tht to scan once.wht is tht? is it possible to keep a log w/this. thanks all pop ups r gone but that one. what do you cal the ads tht stay still?trying to learn.:mrgreen:

"thght about delete all cookies & block ind. cookies from adware,but to be honest dont thnk it will wrk.I.E. doesnt allow any pop ups, so far.chrome does.cant find cookie setting for chrome.?I will see wht can b dne w/F.F."
Please complete step 1 in the Spyware/Malware removal assistance guidelines: << this is a live link and will open TFC by old timer.

After that clean install your browser(s)... after you remove the remnants of your various A/V's... starting with the Symentec Norton. (FOUR of them)... (if you need help removing them let us know:wink:)

There is no infection in the machine that I can see... only corruption of commands by user choice. Please click on the link I have provided... it will link you directly to the set-up and run of TFC... allow and run it... (restart your computer). Then go from there... write down any passwords you may wish to save beforehand.

Just saying.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and Prosper!

P.S. Perhaps this thread is in the wrong place. Thanks Dave!!!:-D Really appreciate and respect you! Depending on the subsequent posts this thread will or will not be here and I may or may not be relevant!!

last comment

i received advice about addons via twitter.it got rid of all of them.adblockplus.org.i did it for F.F. & chrome.I.E has pop up manager. the only 1 tht remains is the 1st snapshot i gave.I also dont understand the last requirement tht you ask.Does it remove all the browser,if I understand correctly.Everything seems fine.Iobit removed the malware after it detected it from the addon, so did spyhunter.I will try to be more careful in the future.thanks for the help & is there any software or advice you can give?What do you mean by bad command by the user?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived