IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Razer's Game Booster screencast not working

I recently downloaded and replaced my Gamebooster with Razer's Gamebooster. I tried muliple times to get the screencast to work. The box in the left hand corner is checked saying it is enable but it wont work. I tried changing the hotkeys and everthing. Nothing appears on the screen. Not even the fps. it doesnt do anything when I hit the hotkey to record, take a screen shot, or show fps in the game. I am on a HP laptop with Vista 64-bit.

I have Radeon HD 3200. Please respond if you have any ideas. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same

This happens to me as well so I would really like to know if its a bug. I have a win-7 computer with Razer Game Booster 3.5.6 Beta. It will not record any of the games I try however the other two parts of screencast work. When I try to record with any game the game shuts down.

Archived