IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

a s c 6 ultimate

Temporary solution.

Hi artwales, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Although this part is used for LATEST NEWS and News from IObit, I do agree with you that today's choise is not an appropriate one.

For that reason, I will give you a temporary solution.

Go to:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\LatestNews

Folder.

Rename LatestNews.ini file name to LatestNews1.ini

Copy and paste the content of below quote into LatestNews1.ini file and save it as LatestNews.ini.

[LatestNews]

title=artwales

link=http://forums.iobit.com/

remark=Member in IObit Forums.

imagefilename=imagenews.png

antivirus=

linksmall6=

linkbig6=

nday=

ServerVersion=

[checkupdatestime]

Lastupdate=01/07/2013 12:56:04

Right click on LatestNews.ini and choose Properties and click on it under General tab.

Tick "Read-only" checkbox and click "Apply" button and click "OK" button.

Restart your computer and see if it is acceptable for you. :lol:

Siimilar is shown in the attached image with a different image file in the aformentioned folder. You can use your preferred image too. Please do not forget to insert the name of your preferred image into the LatestNews.ini file in that case.

NOTE: You will not get any news including new releases from IObit on that part of the GUI if you keep ini file Read-only. If you wish to revert back to default, delete your LatestNews.ini file and rename the existing "LatestNews1.ini" file to "LatestNews.ini" file and restart the PC.

Cheers.

Hi artwlaes,

Please kindly note that part is used to inform users of new releases, which is very useful.

However, I have written down your concern and will let our program team know for consideration.

Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated.

Hi Cicely

I agree that a dating-link is not appropriate in the context where it is placed and I doubt very much that the market for dating is reached in this way.

I understand that it springs from a wish to optimize earnings - but I am afraid that it in this case may have the opposite effect.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi artwlaes,

Please kindly note that part is used to inform users of new releases, which is very useful.

However, I have written down your concern and will let our program team know for consideration.

Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated.

Archived