IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Instant Dating with ioBit - for free

ReneM

Today my wife found a small heart on my computer and some text sounding something like this:

InstaDating - instadating.net

free iOS dating app for Instagrammers to date, chat and flirt, privately!

I am appalled.

I have found that it comes from Advanced System Care, which apparently also write to, and download pictures to my SSD drive in the same way as ascservice.exe treated my machine before it was disabled.

In my opinion, quite obscene.

Is it only me who feel good and thorough stepped on - I have, after all, bought and paid for the program and therefore do not expect subsequent obscene benefits?

The process and methods I experience with IObit is not normal where I come from, but perhaps elsewhere.

Please tell my wife that I have nothing with either image or dating to do.

And please let me know how I totally get ASC to stop downloading unwanted images and writing to my SSD drive.

And free me also of obscene advertisements and everything else I have not asked to receive.

It is not a free version, but a program I paid for.

René

ReneM

I am sorry to hear you are having such difficulties. Please see posts #3 and #4 in This thread.

Hopefully it will resolve at least some of your problem. You could also show the thread to your wife, so that she can see that you are not the only one to have difficulty with the advert.

Never had any such problems with ASC Pro

Hi Expert User Buddahfan

You (or your wife) just have not discovered it yet.

Make a search in Windows, or browse subfolders to ASC 6, you will be more than surprised.

If you are out to find Instant Dating, then you should seek today, tomorrow is something else that is downloaded in ASC's subfolders.

The small red heart dating, and the incriminating texts, found my wife in this folder (Windows 7):

Program Files (x86)/IObit/Advanced SystemCare 6/LatestNews/imagenews.png

Have a nice day :roll:

Cheers

René

ReneM

I am sorry to hear you are having such difficulties. Please see posts #3 and #4 in This thread.

Hopefully it will resolve at least some of your problem. You could also show the thread to your wife, so that she can see that you are not the only one to have difficulty with the advert.

Hi Scannan

Thanks for the link - it helped me a bit.

However, I am still very unhappy with the way iObit are working - I have, after all, paid for the program and not subsequently cheeky advertising and other dirt.

And I am still very tired of all the unwanted writing to my SSD drive.

Do you have a nice day ;-)

And thank you again!

Cheers

René

Hi ReneM!

You must not have seen the instructions on how to disable this notification?

The temporary solution is here.

This is an entirely unrelated issue to be discussed on your other thread??? :

And I am still very tired of all the unwanted writing to my SSD drive.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. There is no need to open further threads on this... we members are all watching and addressing it here.:-)

Hi RenM,

We are sorry to hear that. :oops:

Please kindly note that is only an advertise. If your wife still don’t trust you, you can show her this thread.

However, I have written down your concern and will let our program team know for consideration.

Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated.

Archived