IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

$99.96 Auto Renew for ASC6 Pro?

mrnotu

I suggest everyone take a look at your auto renew in your account. My renewal is listed at $99.96. Kinda of high for what you get. Be best to take a quick look.

EDIT: Please give the information of your Operating System and Security softwares in your Public Profile, reachable from the User CP on top left of the Forum page.

Hi mrnotu... welcome to the Iobit forums!

I suggest everyone take a look at your auto renew in your account. My renewal is listed at $99.96. Kinda of high for what you get. Be best to take a quick look.

You speak of ASC6 Pro.

I am most curious as to what "auto renew" you speak of??? And what account??:shock:

The only one that I can think of is the option within the Avangate check-out that you enabled on purchase?? So are we talking about the purchasing options you chose within the check-out section?

Please elaborate...:-)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived