IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3 RC3 Available

enoskype

New: Oct 25 Advanced SystemCare 3 RC3 Available

Download_Now! (asc-setup.exe : 5953 KB) (AWC.exe version : 2.9.25.570)

Send Feedback

What's New in RC3

------------------------------------------

+ Added a complete language file

+ Improved overall modules and functions

+ Fixed most bugs in RC2

EDIT:NOTE :

This edition will ask if you would like your AWC2 Pro license to be converted for ASC 3 Pro.

If you did not buy a License before, you can use it as a FREE edition, or buy a License.

Hi Iobitman10,

Theoretically, if you have a licence for V2, during installation of ASC 3 RC3, the program should have asked you if you want your old licence to be converted to V3.

I don't think you have done aything wrong, I have the same as yours here in one of my laptops.

I will post the outcome when there is an answer from IObit.

Cheers.

ASC 3 Liscence Key

When I installed ASC 3 Beta 3 it asked to convert liscence key from AWC 2. It did this and I show the "Pro "version on this computer. When I installed on my 2nd PC, it asked to do the same. It came up as "Invalid Key" and is coming up as "Free" version. I tried registering with my AWC key and with the new "converted" key from the new version and each come up as "invalid".

samr.

Validation

Hi samr,

Similar behaviour happened to me but with the exception that, the first laptop with XP did not offer for conversion, but carrying the new code from second laptop with Vista (which offered for the conversion) to first laptop wit XP, the first one (XP) is validated too.

Cheers.

Just downloaded and installed ASC 3 RC3. This version is certainly crippled in comparison to all the previous versions, but it performs all the basics and we must remember it's FREE. Thankfully, the Utilities seem to work, though.

Still no Help file, but I guess that's coming and the History file does nothing, either. Perhaps the programme's first update will correct this, as in the past.

With reference to post #4 of this thread, concerning License code of ASC 3, please find below the quote from Tim Xue.

Yes. We found some issues when converting the license code, we are working on it now.

Also please note the EDIT of IObit Guy to post #9 of this thread quoted below:

Last edited by IObit Guy : Today at 06:57 AM. Reason: Retrieve key is not valid for ASC3. Ready later :)

Cheers.

Hi sunny

Yes the exclusive Pro options is missing in the free edition, mostly the automatic functions,

but there is still a lot of fine options in the free program.

Hope for sunny days for you sunny, and an enjoyable and interesting trip to China in the coming year.

Cheers

solbjerg

ted

got the same as you, i,m in poor health so watching the pennies and will keep to the free one.

Thanks.

Thanks for your discussion. There are some bugs with converting an old v2 PRO license into a new license for ASC3 PRO. We have fixed them and will release an update soon.

Besides, everyone posted before me in this thread can ask for a free 1-year license for ASC3PRO. Just send an email to awc3@iobit.com :)

We will keep sending gifts to those active in the forum.

Just downloaded and installed ASC 3 RC3. This version is certainly crippled in comparison to all the previous versions, but it performs all the basics and we must remember it's FREE. Thankfully, the Utilities seem to work, though.

Thumbs up!

I've been using this great app for a while and I am more than pleased...

Keep up the good work!

I just tried to enter my 3 user license and I still can't get it to work.:???:It works fine on the version 2 of this.The reason i'm trying to get this to work is because i've got this installed on my computer and my 2 son's computers.Has anyone here got their version 2 license to work on the new version?Thanks for any advice.

The license i was sent worked perfectly.The question I must ask is this latest release is a beta,am I right?Isn't a beta suppose to be free if the user wants to run it:-?If i'm correct on this why would you need a version 2 license to run this beta?Perhaps someone with definitely more knowledge on this can answer this question for me.I run betas all the time to help iron out bugs and this licensing technique isn't one i've came across.Thanks for your suggestions as always.

Archived