IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Free 6 - 6.1.9.214

sunny staines

http://majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_Free_6_-_6.1.9.214_d5927.html

Changelog:

+ Added Action Center to ensure PC security and better performance

+ Added cleaning for DivX Player 9.0, Norton AntiVirus 20.2.0.19, Spybot Search & Destroy 2.0, Adobe Reader 11.0, WinPatrol 26.0, TeamViewer 8.0, ZoneAlarm Free 11.0, Google Earth 7.0, Google Chrome 23.0, Skype 6.0, etc.

+ Improved PC Health Module for smarter PC health monitoring

+ Improved performance in Malware Removal,Disk Scan,System Optimization,Disk Defragment, and Internet Boost

+ Improved User Interface for easier and simpler use

+ Improved Toolbox for simpler and more effective maintenance

+ Updated database for Surfing Protection, Driver Manager, Privacy Sweep

+ Updated IObit Uninstaller with improved UI and toolbar uninstall ability

+ Added more supported languages

+ Fixed bugs in previous version

Read more at http://majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_Free_6_-_6.1.9.214_d5927.html#DU7um4GAtgqqEF5h.99

not run the scans yet so cannot comment yet

Action center

Good evening, I wanted to leave my opinion here about the action center, I think it is not necessary to the program because it is saying that problems were found with no problems, just because there is all the company's programs, I even had problems with it , distracted installed iobit malware fighter, gave conflicting with my malwarebytes, the pc was very slow, one detecting the other as a threat, as well as others I may have problems, I think in the next update action center should be removed, and Portuguese translation of Brazil that comes with the program does not translate that version altogether, despite the LNG file is correct, several parts of the interface is in English (as seen in the attached images).

Hi fdjorge,

We are sorry to hear what happened to your PC. :oops:

However, I have written down your concern about the Action Center and will let our program team know for consideration.

And as for the language, please kindly note that all the languages except English are translated by volunteers. Some languages are not translated completely yet for the new version just came out in these days. If you would like, you can translate it to your own language and share with others in this thread.

Guide for translation: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=13687

Thank you in advance.

Archived