IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 6.1 is released! (Updated to 6.1.9.215)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 6.1 is released.(6.1.9.214) (Updated to 6.1.9.215 on Jan.15, 2013)

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (asc-setup.exe) (6.1.9.214) size: 20943 KB) (Release date: January 14, 2013) (Updated to 6.1.9.125 size: 20986 KB)

Application File: ASC.exe Application File version: (6.1.9.214) (Updated to build 6.1.9.125 size: 3872 KB)

Changelog:

+ Added Action Center to ensure PC security and better performance

+ Added cleaning for DivX Player 9.0, Norton AntiVirus 20.2.0.19, Spybot Search & Destroy 2.0, Adobe Reader 11.0, WinPatrol 26.0, TeamViewer 8.0, ZoneAlarm Free 11.0, Google Earth 7.0, Google Chrome 23.0, Skype 6.0, etc.

+ Improved PC Health Module for smarter PC health monitoring

+ Improved performance in Malware Removal,Disk Scan,System Optimization,Disk Defragment, and Internet Boost

+ Improved User Interface for easier and simpler use

+ Improved Toolbox for simpler and more effective maintenance

+ Updated database for Surfing Protection, Driver Manager, Privacy Sweep

+ Updated IObit Uninstaller with improved UI and toolbar uninstall ability

+ Added more supported languages

+ Fixed bugs in previous version

Features:

• Scan and remove spyware and adware with the latest definition
  • Prevent spyware, hijackers and bad websites from being installed
  • Erase the history of all activities in your computer
  • Scan and fix invalid and improper registry entries
  • Detect and remove invalid startup items
  • Search and Clean up unused Windows garbage
  • Repair system configurations, Eliminate System Bottlenecks and Prevent Crashes
  • Tune up Windows to improve both system and Internet performance, unleash the power of your Windows
  • Analyze and Show detailed information of hardware and Windows
  • Finish all Work with one click, Super Easy to Use

Cheers.

todays version has install problems. downloaded to desktop from mg aussie link. would not instal not got exact words but "access denied code 5" did unistall of yesterdays ASC using its own uninstaller. tried install again same problem.

in the error box an option to ignore [says not recommended] so clicked ignore install then went ok, just ran scans in w7 all OK.

in the error box an option to ignore [says not recommended] so clicked ignore install then went ok, just ran scans in w7 all OK.

???:shock:

What is it 'Ignoring'?

Ignoring the 'access denied code 5' Error???

I think 'code-5' is not so much an error but is really an administrative access issue.

I've also seen code-5 when dealing with Network connection problems,

when proper access-permissions were not configured.

No offense but Action Center is **** ... Please remove that.

What is that for ? For telling you that you must install IObit Malware Fighter and Smart Defrag 2 , or there will be LARGE X Saying PROBLEM FOUND . ( So you're using this way to force some users to use all of your products? ) Not a good move...

Hi Lyon275,

Thanks for your kindly feedback. :-P

The Action Center is made for providing a better protection and optimization for users’ computer. And please kindly note that we will never force our customers to do anything.

However, I have written down your concern and will let our program team know for consideration.

Let us know if there is any other inquiry.

Action center

Good evening, I wanted to leave my opinion here about the action center, I think it is not necessary to the program because it is saying that problems were found with no problems, just because there is all the company's programs, I even had problems with it , distracted installed iobit malware fighter, gave conflicting with my malwarebytes, the pc was very slow, one detecting the other as a threat, as well as others I may have problems, I think in the next update action center should be removed, and Portuguese translation of Brazil that comes with the program does not translate that version altogether, despite the LNG file is correct, several parts of the interface is in English (as seen in the attached images).

Hi Fdjorge,

Sorry for the situation, I surely will forward your concern to our decision maker for consideration.

Regarding the issue"gave conflicting with my malwarebytes, the pc was very slow, one detecting the other as a threat", could you please send us the related screenshot about it?

Because it should be an abnormal situation. Although we do not suggest customers to install 2 or more the similar products, if there are, they should not detect the other as a threat.

No offense but Action Center is **** ... Please remove that.

What is that for ? For telling you that you must install IObit Malware Fighter and Smart Defrag 2 , or there will be LARGE X Saying PROBLEM FOUND . ( So you're using this way to force some users to use all of your products? ) Not a good move...

Pretty cool stuff. It installed SD without having to use the browser. I hadn't gotten around to installing SD on W8. Now its done. Very nice.

Though regarding IMF the AC tells me that I should scan now with IMF when IMF does not say scan now. I will go with what IMF says.:-)

I have no problem with AC recommending SD since SD is good and free:-)

Yes, version 5.4 still does everything I need,

but I do plan to Upgrade to 6, as soon as you guys get all the Bugs worked out. :lol:

Over the last six months I have done a major upgrade to my home network. Buying a new computer, installing W8, converting one W7 computer to Ubuntu, buying a new printer, getting a new router etc etc.

The new AIO printer an Epson WF-2530 is wireless. It works great on my newest computer which has an Intel CPU and which I added as part of Network upgrade. However the software for the WF-2530 does not install on my older Windows 8 computer amd as a result the WF-2530 does not work on that computer which has a AMD CPU. Epson does not support my AMD W8 computer. Is it a bug in one of the AMD driver's? Could be but I decided not to go try and resolve it. Why because it is not worth the trouble. Point being is that you can never have all the bugs worked out but that doesn't mean you shouldn't use the new hardware or software if it doesn't compromise your system. I have never found ASC 6 compromising my system.

Others may think differently8:)

Hi Fdjorge,

Sorry for the situation, I surely will forward your concern to our decision maker for consideration.

Regarding the issue"gave conflicting with my malwarebytes, the pc was very slow, one detecting the other as a threat", could you please send us the related screenshot about it?

Because it should be an abnormal situation. Although we do not suggest customers to install 2 or more the similar products, if there are, they should not detect the other as a threat.

I have no problems with the AC

1. It doesn't popup in your face. In fact I didn't even notice it was there until I read a post above about it.

2. It doesn't recommend buying any software.

3. It doesn't load any software you don't want during the install of ASC.

Could it be improved? Yes, by adding other free IObit products to the list.:-)

I wanted to thank IObit for Advanced System Care 6.1 on my wife PC.

But thank to Obama taking 2% out of my pay check we had to make decisions to stop renewal on many things. I have uninstalled Advanced System Care 6.1

Just wanted to say thanks :wink:

I wanted to thank IObit for Advanced System Care 6.1 on my wife PC.

But thank to Obama taking 2% out of my pay check we had to make decisions to stop renewal on many things. I have uninstalled Advanced System Care 6.1

Just wanted to say thanks :wink:

Maybe IObit should consider offering a one time discount on ASC licenses for U.S. users?

Archived