IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Lost in translation

Sarakael

Lost in translation

Hi :smile:

At this moment the thread NEW USER PUBLIC PROFILE POLICY effective on February 01, 2013 GMT±0 hours ! has got 340 views

This thread Re: NEW USER PUBLIC PROFILE POLICY effective on February 01, 2013 ! has got 532 views.

It seems obvious to me that members are viewing this thread to get information on the NEW USER PUBLIC PROFILE POLICY but that is not what they are seeing.

We don't want to distract members from the very important announcement about the changes in the USER PUBLIC PROFILE POLICY and since the main topic here seems to be different interpretations of what is written I have changed the title of this thread to Lost in translation

Hope that's ok with everyone

All the best, woz of oz

EDIT: All relevant posts and replies about Announcement subject, including this one, is moved to Thread title change thread.

Hi atailor

Yes that is one interpretation - another in the same vein could be bickering.

But I chose to put a different slant to it and called it "hid og did" in Danish (here and there) I could also have chosen "this and that" (dit og dat/dette og hint)

In the context I understood it to mean that several answers to a post from different members - were confusing to Sarakael.

It relates to the post "Diagnose" by Crackshot90.

Cheers

solbjerg

Melvin,

Believe that the loose translation would be "squabbling".

A.T.

Archived