IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag 2 Hangs

When I run Smart Defrag 2, it hangs during Analysis at 22%. I posted about this problem in September of 2012. Is there a solution for this problem yet? I have found other posts regarding this issue, but have found nothing posted regarding a solution. I have ASC Ultimate, and would like to keep everything IObit.

Please refer to the following thread for reference:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=14023

Thanks,

John B.

• 2 months later...
Sorry to bump up this old post but has there been a progress to this already? icon_smile.gif

Hi gavind, ...nope... not yet... although I'm about to tear into some maintenance on the system in question... I'm certain it's a software meshup, in that I have ASCU on both systems... 2 Acer Netbooks, and on the "wireless" system it works fine. The wireless has a more recent software/op sys setup with fewer programs... I keep it light... The Desktop Netbook has more software, and is connected, wired, to several devices, but nothing Odd... I'm going to be cleaning up the Desktop system, and testing SD as I go along.

...if I come up with anything, I will certainly post what I find...

Hi AspireOneNetbook,

Thanks for your active feedbacks.

I have reported the issue to our related programmers. We will solve the issue in Smart Defrag version 3 in the future.

If anything new happens as you mentioned, please feel free to tell us.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Archived