IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestions to grow IMF

Ibrad

So I have spent the last few hours testing IMF Free and I see a lot of potential for growth. Here are a few suggestions I have that could really expand on IMF.

1. Incorporate Cloud Scanner into the main scanner:

Right now to cloud scan a file a user has to do it manually. Thats fine for techies like me but for the everyday user its not going to help Iobit improve the cloud.

2. Explain what the file guard actually protects?

I understand process guard in the pro version does executables (which I cant test cause I dont have the cash) but I cant figure out how to setoff the file guard. I have download eicar as many ways as I could find possible but no detection.

3. Cloud Task Manager

Just to add a little something extra to Iobit maybe a cloud task manager? Use the cloud security rankings from Iobits scan cloud to get results?

Archived