IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

adv 6 pro license renewal - being charged for 3? -[Solved]

dougm

when i logged onto my adv pro today, i saw that it said free.

apparently my license expired, so i decided to renew it.

the billing page is charging me for 3 licenses that i cannot modify to 1

please help as i only want to pay for one license

the inly thing unusual was that i had a huge update from norton av last night - not the usual maintence fix.

When you say they are charging you for 3 licences, what are they charging you. Maybe it is a special offer and the 3 pc.s are included in the price.

This is the link for the latest offer for ASC6 pro renewal.

no its not a special...i'm renewing my license and i am being charged for 3

i believe three pc's were included in the original purchase - that was a promotion - but the renewal is not giving me the option to modify from 3 to 1.

Again I ask, what is the charge for your renewal... is it more than the offer in the link I gave you.

its not the unit price -- its the number of units

3 licenses @ $12.97 = $38.91

i cannot modify to 1 licsense

its not the unit price -- its the number of units

3 licenses @ $12.97 = $38.91

i cannot modify to 1 licsense

Welcome to the forum :smile:

If you continue to have problems renewing your license then on the page Scannan linked to it also says:

You can also consider purchasing a new license if you get trouble with renewing your old license.

Clicking on the link takes you to the Advanced SystemCare page where it says:

Buy Advanced SystemCare 6 PRO at only $14.77 and get extra support for 2 PCs and a Windows Tweak Guide eBook for FREE!

All the best, woz of oz

If you look at the link I gave you, it is simply 12.97 to renew and for that cost you get a licence for two pc's.

Surely that must be acceptable to you.

no..that is not what is happening...

it is $12.97 * 3 licenses , not $12.97 for 3 licenses

Welcome to the forum :smile:

If you continue to have problems renewing your license then on the page Scannan linked to it also says:

You can also consider purchasing a new license if you get trouble with renewing your old license.

Clicking on the link takes you to the Advanced SystemCare page where it says:

All the best, woz of oz

but why should i buy a new license for $2 more than to renew my existing license?

dougm

The link I gave you in my first post is a renewal for $12.97, which is what you seem to be prepared to pay.

I do not know how we can make this any easier for you.

However, if you are still unhappy, it may be best to take the matter up directly with Iobit. You can do this by emailing them at : support@iobit.com

You can reference this thread in your email if you wish.

Alternately you can send a PM (Private Nessage) to Cicely. She is a member of the Iobit team and is very helpful with Licence issues.

ACS Pro 6

Yesterday I purchased ACS Pro 6 and was charged $14.97 for the license. This license will cover 2 additional pc's at no extra charge. This means I can install the program on 2 more of my computers at no extra charge. One price only $14.97. Not 3 times $14.97. I hope this clears up the matter for anyone.

Archived