IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

discussion about ASC V6 Pro and IO bit Malware Fighter Pro

Clorey70

I have been using both Pro versions of these programs for just over one year. Yesterday I downloaded and paid for ASC V6 Pro. I am wondering if this is the best program you have, paid or unpaid for? What is ASC V6 Ultimate?

I also want to know if I need IObit Malware Fighter anyone, any version? I believe it has disappeared from my computer when the current version of ASC V5 Pro ended. Amo I right? I had to install the Ultimate version of ASC. I decided that I wanted the paid for version of ASC V6 Pro. Please explain to me the differences in these programs and which is better and do I need a paid for version of Malware Fighter? Thank you so much for your help. :?:

very confused.

Hi Clorey70,

Please click + Click here to show the product comparison link in the middle of THIS IObit web page.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 (ASCU6) includes Bitdefender antivirus engine, otherwise it is same as Advanced SystemCare 6 (ASC6)

IObit Malware Fighter (IMF) is a full fledged anti-malware software and is a good companion to any antivirus software including ASCU.

IObit advices to use IMF even if you are using ASCU. Anti-malware function and database of IMF is much more advanced than the malware protection function in ASC and ASCU.

As you may have noticed, there are Pro and Free versions of IMF and ASC, but ASCU is an only-paid software.

ASCU ($29.99) costs a bit more than ASC Pro ($14.77), but if you have a license for ASC Pro, the difference is very low (I think $9.99) (I am not sure if it is still available).

There were options where IMF Pro ($19.95) is bundled with ASC Pro ($14.77) (I am not sure if it is still available), with a much more lower price, you have to search for the options in IObit web pages.

If you can't find them, please contact Cicely by PM (Private Message) or send an e-mail to the attention of Cicely to support@iobit.com .

My Advice would be to use ASCU6 together with IMF 1.7 Pro.

The links are available for downloads in the following threads:

ASCU6 - Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 (6.0.8.289) is released!

IMF 1.7 - IMF IObit Malware Fighter 1.7 is available! (UPDATED 1228) (UPDATED again 1230)

Cheers.

Archived