IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Newbie looking at buying Pro version

Deckhanddave

Hi all.

I'm considering buying ASC Pro V6. I have a couple of questions I would like to ask. I have searched the forum but nothing was returned in the searches that was pertinent to my questions. My first question is regards creating a disc for it. I have the option of paying for a back up disc when I upgrade but surely one can be created from the download file? The next question is regards the validity of the key's provided. I have two laptops and a desktop and have just purchased Win 8 upgrades for them. If I change the operating systems or, in the case of the desktop some of the hardware, will I have problems re installing the software? I tend to swap hardware and O/S on the desktop fairly frequently whereas the laptops stay the same but both are due a clean install very soon, so I may try the Win 8 O/S on them. Does anyone foresee any problems I may have? Thanks for any input provided.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Hi all.

I'm considering buying ASC Pro V6. I have a couple of questions I would like to ask. I have searched the forum but nothing was returned in the searches that was pertinent to my questions. My first question is regards creating a disc for it. I have the option of paying for a back up disc when I upgrade but surely one can be created from the download file?....

Advanced SystemCare will check for updates and offer to download and install the latest version.

Updates are also announced in the News & Offers section with download links supplied.

The Free version and the Pro (paid) version are the same download, the license key 'unlocks' the Pro features.

You can keep a copy of the download on your computer, flashdrive, disc etc if you like but as long as you have internet access you can always download the latest version for free @ MajorGeeks (search for Advanced SystemCare)

...The next question is regards the validity of the key's provided. I have two laptops and a desktop and have just purchased Win 8 upgrades for them. If I change the operating systems or, in the case of the desktop some of the hardware, will I have problems re installing the software? I tend to swap hardware and O/S on the desktop fairly frequently whereas the laptops stay the same but both are due a clean install very soon, so I may try the Win 8 O/S on them. Does anyone foresee any problems I may have? Thanks for any input provided.

The license is for one computer for one year

I think there is a special offer of Advanced SystemCare for 3 computers over at the IObit website at the moment (you probably know that)

If you change your operating system the key should still work on that computer.

If you make changes to most of the hardware there should be no problem with using the key but if you change your motherboard this will be seen as a different computer and the key won't work. You would need to contact IObit Support and tell them you are changing the motherboard, they might (probably will) be able to assist you.

All the best, woz of oz

Thanks

Thanks for replying to my post Woz Of Oz. I don't think I've got a problem having read your reply. I couldn't understand why the charge for disc option, when you can download for free and as you say unlock the 'Pro' using the purchased key. Seemed a waste of money unless there was some reason you couldn't creat a disc from the download or if there was some difference. I didn't want to order and not include the disc if that were the case. Thanks, Dave:-)

Archived