IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Version

My hubby bought the three pc latest version of Advanced SystemCare. I have been reluctant to install the program. The reason is that several of the last versions caused my computer to crash. Nobody could explain why that happened so I just uninstalled it. In the past, ASC was my favorite, and I miss it. Yet, I am still reluctant to install. Any answers or information about the stability of the program would help.

I have a Gateway SX2800-01 with an Intel Core 2 Quad, 4 GB DDR3, 640 GB HDD and have Vista Home Premium 64-bit.

Hi kitty-h

You have posted in the Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 6, section of the forum, so I will assume your husband has purchased ASCU 6. I have to assume this, as there is no ASC version mentioned in your user profile.

ASCU is not the same as ASC 6 or ASC 5 as ASCU also includes an Antivirus Program. It is important to know this, as I see you already have another Antivirus installed, and running two antivirusprograms is not advised, as conflict can occur, and also you will have to decide which one you use for realtime protection, as only one can perform this task.

Your last post in Mar 22nd 2012, says that you had installed ASC 5 and everything was running fine. If this is the case, I cannot understand why you are reluctant to now install ASC.

If you do install ASC again, it is advised to disable Deep Clean, as it is unnecessary for normal operation, and should only be used by experienced users, who are familiar with the workings of the registry.

Archived