IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC and SRWare Iron

ragous

I'm using browser called SRWare Iron,although to it's similarity to Google Chrome ASC settings (such as Privacy Sweep/Surfing Protection) does not affect SRWare Iron.

In Privacy Sweep i can see Google Chrome but i do not have Google Chrome,probably ASC detects SRWare Iron as Google Chrome,but the options selected in Privacy Sweep under Google Chrome does not affect SRware Iron.

I'm using ASC 6.1 Pro (Up-To-Date)

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit

SRWare Iron: http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php

Hi ragous,

It seems that not very many people are using SRWare Iron browser.

Althugh it exists at least for the last 5 years, not being as popular as the others, I think IObit did not include it in the browsers that it deals with.

The engine may be the same as Chrome, but probably the behaviour is not the same.

The question to IObit should be, if they are going to consider including that browser in their future versions. :idea:

Cheers.

ps: I see that now you are using MSE and not ESET.

I have problems with Google Chrome,it's randomly gets stuck and can't even end the process from task manager,can only restart the PC to close it,i even tried re-installing and disabling extensions,other browsers don't load pages fast like Google Chrome,so i use SRWare Iron.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived