IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

cloned files scanner

val

When you delete all the checked duplicate files, it leaves one unchecked - does anyone know where this file is. I have been deleting files and now find that most of my photos and music have gone from my files - where is the remaining one?

Hi val

If you write "Cloned" in the seach box in the top line, you will find many questions and answers about cloned files. - please read those.

The settings in the program and the found items should be treated with care - the application is a cloned files FINDER.

What you do with the found files is solely up to you and your own responsibility. The program reacts to the settings chosen and the commands you give.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Have you emptied your Recycle bin - otherwise you may be able to restore the deleted files

When you delete all the checked duplicate files, it leaves one unchecked - does anyone know where this file is. I have been deleting files and now find that most of my photos and music have gone from my files - where is the remaining one?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived