IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Mobile or System Care for tablets??

Hi there, sorry if this has been discussed somewhere else, but after some rooting around on here I can't seem to find a relevant thread. Anyway...

I have a question for the PTB, which product(s) do you guys recommend to use with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7" version) and also a Kindle Fire HD?

I have the kindle and the MIL has the tab 2 and we can't install the mobile app from either the Play Store, the Samsung App Store or the Amazon App store.

We both have Galaxy s3 mobiles and use the mobile app on those, (and have ASC 6 pro on our laptops/desktops) but when I try to install onto the Tab 2 from Google play it says "version not compatible with your device" and as my kindle' s not rooted I can't download from Google either (and there's no iobit apps in the Amazon store)

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, feel kind of naked having a device without ASC / AMC installed:shock: :oops:

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

but when I try to install onto the Tab 2 from Google play it says "version not compatible with your device" and as my kindle' s not rooted I can't download from Google either (and there's no iobit apps in the Amazon store)

From the News & Offers thread Advanced Mobile Care V2.1 is Released!

http://www.iobit.com/tpl/images/products/listpage/amc.png Advanced Mobile Care v2.1 is released!

Requires Android: 2.2 or up.

Android Tablets will be supported in AMC v3.0

Android Tablets are very popular and I'm sure IObit is working hard to finalize a Tablet version so hopefully it won't be long until Advanced Mobile Care version 3.0 is released

Keep checking (bookmark?) the News & Offers section :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived