IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3 RC3.1 Released

enoskype

New: Oct 27 Advanced SystemCare 3 RC3.1 Released

Download_Now! (asc-setup.exe : 5915 KB) (AWC.exe version : 2.9.26.571)

What's New in RC 3.1

------------------------------------------

+ Improved language files

+ Fixed license conversion bug

NOTE 1:

This edition will ask if you would like your AWC2 Pro license to be converted for ASC 3 Pro.

If you did not buy a License before, you can use it as a FREE edition, or buy a License.

New Internal Update & Resolve License Issue ( Link )

Download (asc-setup_rc.exe : 5870 KB) (AWC.exe version : 2.9.27.577)

NOTE 2:

Some license activation bug fixed. Someone who has the problem in conversion V2 license, please send an email to support@iobit.com, IObit will reset your account to resolve this problem.

No License registration

I have downloaded and installed ASC 3 RC 3.1 which was supposed to fix the license bug. Well it hasn't. The previous version ASC 3 RC 3 did change my license to ASC 3 from AWC 2 Pro. I am now using ASC 3 as a free user and I would like to be using it as a Pro user. Please fix. Before you ask I did a clean install, having removed the older version with revo uninstaller.

License bug fixed

I have downloaded and installed ASC 3 RC 3.1 which was supposed to fix the license bug. Well it hasn't. The previous version ASC 3 RC 3 did change my license to ASC 3 from AWC 2 Pro. I am now using ASC 3 as a free user and I would like to be using it as a Pro user. Please fix. Before you ask I did a clean install, having removed the older version with revo uninstaller.

Hi Gang,

Those nice people at IO bit customer care came up with the solution to my problem. It would appear that when converting the license from AWC 2 to ASC 3 it produces a different license code and also, in my case, changed my account name. After several emails each way the matter was resolved and everything in the garden is rosy.

Here is an email with a resonse from Tim Xue that should clear this up. If you are having trouble with license conversion, send a PM to Tim Xue so he can straighten it out:

Originally Posted by samr

Hi Tim,

There is some confusion on the forum about the licence for ASC Pro. AWC was for 3 pc's for one year. ASC is converting license for AWC 2 and only working on one pc, showing invalid license on the other pc's. The website to purchase ASC shows one year license for one pc. Does it only allow one PC when converted, or is that a glitch? Is the new licence only one pc? I think this needs to be clarified for the users.

Thanks, samr.

"We will work it out in soon. If you have a v2 licenese converted to V3, you can install it on 3 pc."

edit: As for newly purcased license it is as follows"

"Regular price will be 29.95$ for 1pc, 39.95$ for 3 pc."

samr.

Hi w.hatton,

I hate to ask this, but have you ever completely uninstalled (cleanuninstall) AWC3 Beta or ASC3 since it has been created?

Generally that type of error is because of a corrupted registry.

If I were you, I would try that.

Cheers.

Clean install

Hi w.hatton,

I hate to ask this, but have you ever completely uninstalled (cleanuninstall) AWC3 Beta or ASC3 since it has been created?

Generally that type of error is because of a corrupted registry.

If I were you, I would try that.

Cheers.

Hi Enoscope,

I don't mind you asking but yes I have and do do a clean install prior to running the program. I get this error during the installation process every time. I doesn't effect the running of the program though with the exception of creating a restore point. AWC Pro which I also run doesn't give me these errors. Besides running regcleaner with ASC 3 & AWC 2 Pro I do use RegCure to keep the registry clean and error free.

Hi w.hatton,

Beeing a Pro user, why don't you directly ask this to IObit in writing?

I noticed that you had this problem since April.

I am positive that you are going to get a response, as ASC3 Pro is used instead of AWC2 Pro now.

I would get in touch with Tim and get his attention to this error.

One last thing before you write to IObit. Have you checked your permissions with dial-a-fix?

Cheers.

w.hatton

you problem may be with reg cure being too aggresive in cleaning and causing an adverse effect with IObit.

I have found the following suffer from being too aggresive and damage other programs : wise cleanup, reg cure, glary utilities. they used to be ok but recent upgrades and pressure to clean too much means in my view they have gone backwards and now hinder rather than improve a pc.

dial-a-fix?

Hi w.hatton,

Beeing a Pro user, why don't you directly ask this to IObit in writing?

I noticed that you had this problem since April.

I am positive that you are going to get a response, as ASC3 Pro is used instead of AWC2 Pro now.

I would get in touch with Tim and get his attention to this error.

One last thing before you write to IObit. Have you checked your permissions with dial-a-fix?

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

Thanks for your reply but I don't understand the last bit. What is dial-a-fix and what permission do I need? Sorry if I am being a bit thick.

How do I get in touch with Tim. do I use PM?

Regards

dial-a-fix

Hi w.hatton-first I would like to say that I too, am not a fan of Reg Cure(got horror stories) but to answer your question, have a look here it's quite a bit to take in, and I have not used it personally,but Enoskype has never steered me wrong-hope this will help to resolve your issues-great day and God bless

Thanks detailer,

In the mean time, you are giving great links lately. :-)

w.hatton,

Please be careful when using dial-a-fix, it has been discussed more than once in this forum. One example is here .

Check your Admin. permissions through it. If some are missing, you can get them back by it.

For the contact info, please look to Tim's profile here or/and send PM to him. You can also use the support e-mail address in post #1 of this thread.

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers.

for now i wouldnt touch it. the main point of a driver is to fix some bugs and make sure the thing is compatible but if you install the wrong driver... blah :P. so if you know what your doing, thats fine but since this is a beta function and you might install the wrong driver... i wouldnt take the risk. all you need is to get a graphics card driver and motherboard driver from your vendor.

I tend to agree somewhat with IcyFrostPro on this. Look for drivers on manufacturer"s website. I don't like to update unless something isn't working properly or they show that there are major improvements. Installing drivers can cause more problems than they fix. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

samr.

got to go with ICP on this one too-stick to your manufacturers website for driver updates-only confusing part is that sometimes after analysis,they will throw the entire gambit of drivers at you-look for "critical" or "urgent" updates-choose those-depending on the age of your pc, you probably need two or three at most-worst case if you elect to install drivers you don't need updated,you will be alerted at the time of install(install wizard)that it already exists-cleanup the download file to maintain space-if all that goes well and you want to check on latest software updates and security vulnerabilities, take a look here- best part-it's free :-D

Archived