IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forgot Password for Password Folder v1.1 Beta

Zangi

Hi all,

I am new bie on this forum; don't know the proper place to raise my problem. So, I am starting this new thread in the sub-forum of Other Discussions.

I 've installed password folder 1.1 beta version last night, and have unfortunately totally forgotten about my password. I would be really grateful if anyone here could help me in recovering my password.

Thank you.

Regards

Hi Zangi, welcome to Iobit Forum!

I have replied to your PM, please read your Private messages.

I have moved your thread here as you are even not using the Protected Folder, but the former program with Password Protect name.

Infact, the relevant thread is Forgot password for Protected Folder. SOLUTION:[Please SEND a Private Message (PM) to Cicely] thread.

Cheers.

[EDIT] by Mel: I am most curious of the download location that Zangi got Password Protect??

Archived